View Single Post
Old Feb 24th, 2003, 12:16 AM   #23
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Hey Iguana You think I give a shit if you value my opinion or not !?. I didnt completely rag on the game at all. I said its almost undoubtably a good game, hell its probably really good . I just hate the way they made Link look, I can do that right...oh yeah I most certainly can. Granted I probably will end up playing this title eventually (Reluctantly ) and heck ill prolly enjoy the game , but it will REALLY bother me that Link looks the way he does. So dont tell me the strait up facts of what I do cuz your DEAD wrong, im not biast enough for it to effect how I judge a game . And where do you come off telling people to shut up ?. The hell with you Iguana there are other ways to get your point across that dont involve offending people. Fu*k your ignore list, put ME on it . I could care less. People have the right to express there opinions dude, weather you like it or not. But when you come off telling people you dont value thier opinions and telling them to "Shut Up" you make yourself sound extreemly stupid, and your not really that stupid are you ? And as far as the aiming the game towards a younger audience. I dont really know about that. Im just saying that they did make the game look more like a cartoon than it used to and cartoons are aimed towards younger kids right ?, Thats no big deal and certainly doesent mean they are aiming the game towards a younger audience im just saying when they say they want to bring a more mature feel to thier console, why go and make a change like this. A VERY VERY un needed and in my case un wanted change. And how come just because I make one negative comment on a game im suddenly labeled as Biast ? Sounds more to me like an over protective fan boy running his mouth but who knows . And Iguana . I wasnt picking on one aspect of the game and judging it on that, notice that I said the game is probably very good. Yeah read that . Go ahead Ill give you a second . Ok you read it right, maybe you should have the first time before you got all offensive on me.

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.42419 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,888KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo