View Single Post
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 03:46 PM   #6
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
Part 6

Okay here's part 6 to Magikala

Just as the pod nearly arrives they could see Escaflane.
Escaflane was a large underwater city, The city had colourful walls and colourful glass tube like things, which were really walk ways to the different parts of the city.

Hope: “Wow.... Is that Escaflane?”
Old man: “Yep that’s the Eoforwine’s capital city Escaflane.”
Hope: “Its so beautiful.”
Eclipse: “Yes I always wanted to see the Escaflane capital, but I never imaged it to be so.... Big!”

The air pod soon arrives at Escaflane. The Air pod went through a liquid seal which stopped the water from coming in. At the same time it opened the airpod so the people could get out of them.
Eclipse and Hope walk out of the air pod onto the hard colorful marble like floors of the city.

Old man: “Well here we are at Escaflane, please enjoy your stay, and remember to just come back here when you want to go back to land.”

Eclipse: “Thank you......(Eclipse turns and looks at Hope) Well we better start looking for Alan’s house, oh unless you’ve got better things you want to do.”

Hope: “No I’ll be glad to help you find your friends, besides the Rush Ball match doesn’t start until late in the night.

Eclipse: “Well we better start looking.”

As Eclipse and Hope started walking down the busy streets, they suddenly heard a voice.

Voice: “Hey you there!”
Eclipse: “Er are you talking to us?”
Man: “Yeah hey are you Gilmosh’s son, Eclipse?”
Eclipse: “Yes that I am, why do you want to know.”

Man: “Ha! Alan sent me to find you, so to take you back to his place, being that this city is quite a big place you could easy get lost.”

Eclipse: “Alan knew we were coming?”
Man: “Well come on! I’m sure the both of you have a lot to talk about.”

The man takes Eclipse and Hope back to Alan’s house.

Man: “Well here we are, sorry about the rush but with this big match on and all everyone is a little bit off their feet.”

Eclipse: “Its alright if you didn’t come and find us we would of probably be still looking around aimlessly.”

Man: “Well see yeah.”

Eclipse and Hope walks up to the house where a young lady answers the door.

Jane: “Oh you must be Eclipse..... Dear Eclipse and his friend is here.”
Alan: “Well send them in dear.”
Jane: “Please come in and make yourself at home.”

Eclipse and Hope walk in and meet up with Alan

Eclipse: “Hello I am Eclipse and this here is my friend Hope you must be Alan, my father has spoken a lot about you.”

Alan: “Indeed I am Alan and this is my wife Jane.”

Jane: “Sorry that we can’t introduce you to our son Tito, but with this Rush Ball match and all he’s been busy practising with the rest of the Escaswift team.”

Eclipse: “Its quite alright I’m sure I will meet him one day.”
Alan: “Yes Quite, Quite....... Now Eclipse your father sent word about your coming and how the Terror has once again strucked your hometown.”

Jane: “Yes we are so sorry to hear about it, we hope there wasn’t many casualties.”
Eclipse: “There wasn’t many this time, which could just mean that the Terror is not at full strength let.......... But the true reason why I have came is to ask you for a favour Alan.”

Alan: “And that is, please tell me or how do you expect me to answer your question.”

Eclipse: “What I ask could.... No will lead to danger and maybe but I just hope not could lead to death.......... Alan I wish you to join me to go up against the Terror..... I’ll understand if you don’t want too.”

Alan: “......... Sorry Eclipse I can’t go with you no matter how much I would like to go.”
Eclipse: “Oh....... I guess my father was wrong about you this time.”
Alan: “Eclipse......... The reason I said no is that I am suffering from Karputo poisoning.”
Eclipse: “Karputo poisoning? But how?”

Alan: “I was down at the great canyons just Northwest of here under the sea...... It is known for its dangers especially with Karputos.”

Eclipse: “What on your own?”

Alan: “No!.... I’m not that crazy....... No Tito came with me........ Well anyway as I was checking out the canyon, I didn’t notice a Karputo coming towards me, just then Tito shouted out, look out behind you... But by that time it was to late the karputo struck me with its venom it also tried to take Tito as well but he was far to quick for it........ I can’t exactly remember everything but I know Tito mange to make the Karputo give chase to him and some how Tito manage to lose the dame thing thank the water spirit......... But anyway that is the reason why I can’t go.”

Alan: “Eclipse I want to ask you this!”

Eclipse: “Huh! What is it Alan?”
Alan: “I want you to take Tito with you in place of me.”
Eclipse: “What!..... Are you sure..... I mean would he really want to come?”

Alan: “I don’t no but I know it will be for the best and it may answer some of those questions of his.”
Eclipse: “So where can I find Tito?”
Jane: “Well where else at the Rush Ball stadium.”
Hope: “Of course he’s a Rush Ball player! I’ve heard he’s supposed to be the best.”

Alan: “Ah hahaha I guess your one of his many lady fans are’ya!”
Hope: “What!!?”
Jane: “Darling please...... Your embarrassing the young girl.”

Eclipse: “So will find him at the Rush Ball stadium...... Hmm well its starting to get late so we better start to head off there.”

Hope: “Yes I don’t want to miss this match oh!..... Um aren’t you two worried about this match..... I mean what happened two years ago?”

Jane: “Yes of course we are...... But I know he will be alright I’ve always sensed something about him which makes him stick out from all of the others.”

Alan: “Yes well anyway just one last thing Eclipse...... When you ask Tito about joining you, please don’t say we asked you to okay.”

Eclipse: “I understand, you think that if I said that you wanted him to take your place he might feel that he had to even if he doesn’t really want to, right!”

Alan: “Yes some think like that......... Mind you, you might have to push a little he can be a little bit stubborn at times okay.”

Eclipse: “Sure!..... Well Hope lets get going.”

Hope nods her head and agrees and they both head off to the Rush Ball stadium.

To be continued.............

Btw I'll try and put more detail in my story for you guys

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.69950 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,914KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo