View Single Post
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 06:41 PM   #13
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Weapon_XZ84
Also, did U see what Aguilera was wearing, what a billboard !!. You think girls would wear that in public by choice if it didnt just get guys horny and make other girls want to look like her, therefore making them buy her albums. NO !!
Okay, just because Spears doesn't wear "scantily" clothes, doesn't mean that she doesn't promote herself and encourages young girls to dress and act like her either, which is a sl*t IMO. Spear's main thing is to act "innocence" which she displays by going against everything not innocent. But really, her "innocent" display has a hidden meaning. Aguilera, on the other hand, yes I agree...some of her outfits are a bit far-fetched but she doesn't go out and deny that she's outrageous. She wears whatever and has no hidden meaning in her clothing or the way she acts. She even admits that her clothes are punk-ish and a bit revealing, but she doesn't care.

Quote:

And Micheal Jackson is a full blown fu*king wierdo, stop showing him on TV !!!, Icon my pale white ass !! All he did was incorouge ppl to act fruity like Justin Timberlake is doing now, that was by far the worst thing ive ever seen. But Jimmy Fallon was halarious so the night wasnt a total bust. Then again Guns N Roses sucks so I dunno
While Michael Jackson is a bit....um....weird and freaky, I do admit he was the King of Pop and had really good songs which I did listen to and enjoyed for a while. I agree though, that he needs to go away since his music really belongs better in the past than now.
The thing about Eminem...I really don't like him. I don't care if he's a "truly nice guy" or a "psycho" or whatever, I just plain don't like him. His music, while they do have some good negativity towards pop-ish bands and music, is aggravating and just plain annoying to listen to. I mean, sure, the whole gimmick of him being this crass and aggravating character is different and new, but how do we know he's not really like that? I don't check up on him so if you Eminem fans say "Hey! He's really a truly nice guy" then fine, I'll accept and believe you, but I still won't like his music either way.

Besides, Moby is pretty cool. I don't like his music either, but he doesn't appear to me as the annoying or nice type. He's just kinda "there". But I do know that he's very intelligent...you can see it in his face.

As for MTV....I don't like it either. I only watch it here and there to see what kind of music there are, but all those boring and uninteresting shows (MTV's Undressed or MTV Spring Break) don't really have anything to do with music....pretty aggravating to see those shows where it's all just fake and just boring teenage stuff.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.54605 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,923KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start