View Single Post
Old Aug 24th, 2002, 08:43 PM   #16
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Ah, being bullied...I will and cannot forget all my past experiences:

Elementary School:
Kindergarten: People used to make fun of my face and call me names because I was Asian and had "weird eyes". They would take the corners of their eyes and raise it almond-shaped and say a bluster of "Ching-chong, ching-chong!!" Some of the kids threw rocks at me at the playground and one kid ran after me and tried to knock me down. One girl never left me alone...she was African-American and she just despised me 'cause I was Asian and a supposedly "spoiled brat". She always made fun of my clothes, hair, eyes, face...you name it, she made fun of it. Always tried to steal my friends away and always worked. She bullied me ever since up to Fifth Grade.

Second Grade: My school had that "show and tell" thing and I brought an item in, but some kids stole it as a joke and I had to run around frantically trying to find it and the teachers wouldn't help me.

Fifth Grade: Some people started spreading rumors that I was a lesbian and that I was a wh*re and sl*t and all that crap. No one talked to me anymore and I tried to convince them that I was none of that, but as you know...kids don't care...at least in my school where everyone was snooty as hell.

Junior High
Sixth Grade: A lot of kids ignored me but a lot picked on me and called me a loser and stupid and all. I missed a lot of school because it was a bad year and so the teachers were up my a$$ as well. So, I got kids and teachers just at me.

Seventh Grade: Moved to a new town and went to a new school, which is always joyful. A lot of small-town kids with no lives, so they picked on me and re-did the horrible "Ching-chong, Ching-chong" bit whenever I talked (and I mean...whenever I talked). One girl made fun of my clothes, two boys pushed me down, a lot of girls laughed at me behind my back...one girl who was a b*tch said to me "Do you want to be my friend?" and I said "No" 'cause I knew she had something up her sleeve, so she then yelled out to her friends "I was rejected by a reject!" and everyone laughed. Some people tried to trip me as I was going up the stairs and almost succeeded one time.

High School
Eleventh Grade: In Chemistry, three boys sitting behind me (some of you guys may know this as I asked for help how to deal with them...thanks again to all of you) bullied me non-stop. Threw crap on my desk and seat, poked at me, threw stuff in my hair, made fun of my drawings and clothes...everyday it was the same thing and the teacher wouldn't help. Had no choice but to move, but they still bugged me. It was a no win situation. The teachers were up my a$$ this year since I missed a lot of school, but one teacher in particular just despised me, so he kept pointing out my mistakes in class, mocked my grammar when I accidently said "I wasn't feeling well" instead of "I haven't been feeling well". He repeated what I said (wasn't feeling well) to the entire class and everyone just stared at me while he rejoiced in embarrassing me.

Um...that's about it. I have to see what sort of crap this year (my Senior year) will bring me and then I might update.
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.46299 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,910KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo