View Single Post
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 11:34 PM   #1
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry ' Member Opinion Thread ' p.II .

Okay, I happened to like this thread, and since the old one is too old to revive... I'll make another. Besides, we have more members now... sooo, mmk ?

* For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about*
This thread is to express your thoughts and opinions about your fellow members. Y'know... things you wouldn't say in a normal convo.
Anyhow, no flaming or anything of that sort, alright ?

Meh, I'll go first I guess :

Hadoken : He was the first ' buddy ' I made here. He's always fun to talk to and is very understanding. Even though we don't talk as much now, I still regard him as a good ' online buddy ' . He's very cool. . . and cute !

Meryl : Everyone likes her, and there's no doubt why. A girl who seems to be much like me, and one who is always willing to listen.
Very kind, patient, witty and funny ( rednecks lol ). Just everything you'd look for in a perfect friend.

BlackThornn : An accomplished debater. He's very wise and reasonable. His posts are always enjoyable. Meh, he's too smart . Heh, nah... he's someone that's quite admirable, actually ! Plus, he has a widdle Chihuahua !! Aw!

Qjij : The weiderst name on the entire site ! o.O I really enjoy his ' dark ' sense of humor. Even though he's kinda a ' loner ' *cough* , he's very kind and mellifluous. He has the most wonderful charisma !

S4F-er-I mean, S4H ( lol ) : Heh, he's one hilarious 'dude ' . Always coming up with the funniest ( and unexpected ) things to say. He always manages to make me laugh, which is cool. I really enjoy conversing with him cuz well, he's really nice. One merryful ' dude ' everyone must like !

Merc : Great gamer. He has a very polite way of speaking which is interesting. He loves Zelda which places him high in my book. Yeah, indeed a great member.

JB: I think I'm the only one who calls him JB o.O . Just gotta say that I loved his story. He's a very good writer with an excellent combination of wit and seriousness.

Frozen : My good ol' buddy. I've know him for a while, and even though he doesn't post much, his posts are always well-informed. He's one of the nicest people I've ever met. Always willing to listen without asking for anything in return. Great guy.

Barreta55 : A nice lil n00b. He's very active which is cool. Heh, he brings a nice lil spark to these forums. Nice chatter, cool person.

The_Artist : OMG ! Her knowledge of FF is astounding ! She too is an excellent gamer. Her posts are always very informative and have a certain twist to them. She's also a magnificent artist. Quite a unique style for quite a unique girl.

The Rhythimo : Funny n00b. He's cool and very mature. A nice person to talk to whom has a name which is unpronounceable by the human tongue. Heh.

Rei : A great Admin, what else can I possibly say !? She always has time for her tiny minions-er, members o.O . She's quite funny, actually. Besides, she gives ya cookies !

Sleazy : Coolest name here. Catchy catchy. He's also one of our ' quality posters ' . He always has interesting sigs. He seems to be quite nice... and forgiving after that big mistake I made ( sorry ! )
Heh, ' dad '... lol.

Woah ! An there you have it ! My encyclopedia .
I don't think I forgot anyone... but to everyone else :
You're all great .

EDIT : I did forget someone.

Gadzoox : She is one awesome artist ! I love the way she draws !! Love it love it !
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.48991 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,910KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo