View Single Post
Old Apr 9th, 2002, 06:19 PM   #1
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Red face Pics of my Anime Merchandise

Hi everyone. Here are just some pictures of my anime merchandise for those interested in seeing them (Reid, BowevelJoe, etc). I'll give a description of each item, so you won't be confused. *Sorry if the pictures are fuzzy; I had to do an overhead shot....*

Rurouni Kenshin Merchandise #1
https://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantas...oto&PhotoID=46

In this pic, from left to right: Japanese only released Volume 1 Boxset of the Kenshin TV Series DVD, Volume 2 of the Boxset, Volume 3 of the Boxset, Kenshin Trading Cards Album, Mini-Version of Sanosuke's Jacket, a Fold-Up Fan, a doujinshi letter set featuring Kenshin and Kaoru (on the other side), a Kenshin scarf, Postcard of Kenshin, a Notepad, Rurouni Kenshin Mini-Figures (Saitou, Kaoru, Kenshin, Sano, and Yahiko), Kenshin Coin Purse (featuring SD Sano and Kenshin), 2 decks of Playing Cards, Kaoru Postcard, Sanosuke Postcard, a Cup (featuring SD Kenshin and Sano), a Keychain of Kaoru holding a Racoon , a Keychain of Yahiko with a monkey attached to him, a Mini-Letter Set Pack, Pack of Trading Cards featuring the OVA art, a Good Luck Charm with Kenshin on it, Postcard of Yahiko, Postcard of Aoshi, and a Postcard of Sano's leader (I forgot his name).

Rurouni Kenshin Merchandise #2
https://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantas...oto&PhotoID=48

This pic show the Limited Edition and Limited Release of the Rurouni Kenshin Memorial DVD Boxset from Japan, which I bought on Ebay. From left to right: A Special Rurouni Kenshin Calender, the Memoriable Scenes DVD, A huge book of the Kenshin Storyboards from Episodes 1-94, the cover of the Boxset, 3 Rurouni Kenshin Phone Cards (featuring Kenshin and Kaoru, Kenshin, Sano, Kaoru, and Yahiko, and Sano and Yahiko), 20 Special Postcards (featuring Kenshin, Aoshi, Kenshin and Kaoru, Kenshin with Saitou and Soujiro, Kenshin with Sano, Kenshin with Shishio and his girlfriend (I forgot her name), Misao with Aoshi and Kenshin, Yahiko with Kenshin, a group shot of Sano, Saitou, Soujiro, and Aoshi, a group shot of Hiko, Misao, Kaoru, and Yahiko, Kenshin, Soujiro, Saitou, Sanosuke, Hiko, Kaoru, Misao, Yahiko, Kenshin and Kaoru, and Sanosuke and Yahiko.

Rurouni Kenshin Plushes
https://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantas...oto&PhotoID=49

A pic of the plushes of Rurouni Kenshin that I own. Left to right: Battosai Kenshin, Happy Kenshin, Winking Kenshin, Kaoru, Yahiko, Tough Sano, Fish Sano, Megumi, and Aoshi.

Rurouni Kenshin Artbooks
https://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantas...oto&PhotoID=50

Here, I have the artbooks that I own. Top to bottom: Rurouni Kenshin TV Artbook 1, TV artbook 2, TV artbook 3, TV artworks with OVA artworks, and Manga artworks with character sketches.

Other Anime Merchandise
https://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantas...oto&PhotoID=51

Just a pic of some merchandise from other animes. From Left to right: Trigun- Vash the Stampede Kaiyodo Figure, Trigun-Wolfwook Kaiyodo Figure, Cardcaptor Sakura- Clow Card Book (the real Japanese one, not the Card Captors version), Cowboy Bebop Mini-Card Holder, Cowboy Bebop Harmonica Necklace, The Big O Mini-Card Holder, Fushigi Yuugi Camera, Fushigi Yuugi Chichiri's Cosplay Necklace, Trigun Bottle Cap Bracelet (not an official merchandise, just thought it was neat), Trigun- Wolfwood Cross Pendant Necklace, Trigun- Keychain of Vash's Gun, Trigun- Vash's Sunglasses w/ Case, Evangelion- Rei Ayanami Gainax Figure, WeiB Kreuz Tarot Card Set, Revolutionary Girl Utena- Black and White Rose Signet Rings, Mini Container featuring the shadows of the Utena cast, Revolutionary Girl Utena- Anthy Himmemiya Figure w/ her pet, Chu Chu, Revolutionary Girl Utena- Movie Signet Ring, Revolutionary Girl Utena Pin, and Revolutionary Girl Utena Tarot Card Set with Utena and Anthy on the cover.

Whew!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed my...uh....tour.
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.93331 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,919KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo