View Single Post
Old Oct 11th, 2006, 11:58 PM   #5
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faile
Leonardo Di Caprio. Man, I hate him. I'm sure there are more, but he's always at the forefront of my venom.

Well, I’m probably going to regret opening my big mouth since it’s more than likely I’ll get insulted/get into argument but oh well here goes…

These are the actors/actresses I can’t stand because they are just annoying to me either their real life personality, acting skills, or both: (prepare yourself for a long list and please do not get offended as these are my opinions and my opinions only however harsh they may be)

Sean Penn: I’m sorry I can’t help it…people may think he’s a brilliant actor but his acting feels too overdone to me (lucky for me I don’t watch his movies because he’s rarely in anything I’d like to see). What really bothers me is his personality…his actions/attitudes causes me to dislike his acting; even if he were playing someone of a good character (like in “I am Sam” or whatever it’s called) my subconscious knows he’s annoying in real life, so it alters my judgment.

Jim Carrey: Sometimes I wonder who I dislike more, Jim Carrey or Robin Williams. My answer is definitely Jim Carrey. Sorry to his fans, but he’s so irritating that it’s intolerable to watch trailers of his films, let alone the real thing (but again I don’t watch his films). Sure, he was pretty good in “The Truman Show” because of his attempt at drama but, like Sean Penn, I can’t stand his real-life personality since everything in life is like a joke to him (sorry again but I cannot stand these type of people) so it still alters my judgment.

Mel Gibson: This guy gets on my nerves so much it’s unbelievable…he’s pretty much on par with Carrey. I just don’t understand why this guy thinks he’s so godly or insightful or worldly or whatever. You’re not man, you’re annoying, you’re arrogant, you’re condescending, you’re sarcastic, you’re rude…but hey, I’m probably the only person alive who feels this way.

Tom Cruise: I actually still like watching his old movies (like “A Few Good Men”, “Interview with a Vampire”) and some of his current films (like “Collateral”) because, like Panuru said, he’s still an okay actor. But his real life personality simply stinks; not to mention he’s hitting some sort of mid-mid-life crisis and acting like a complete retard. I wish he’d just shut up.

Catherine Zeta-Jones: A no brainer here, her acting sucks. I could care less about her personality, her acting just sucks. She was actually pretty okay in “Chicago” but that was only 1 film. So why don’t she go away?

Russell Crowe: Okay sure the guy can act pretty well (I was actually able to tolerate him in “Master and Commander” a really great film) but I don’t like him.

Kirsten Dunst: Thought she was really great in “Interview w/ a Vampire” so I figured she had potential as an actress but something happened along the way…adulthood. She’s so annoying now and incredibly lazy in her acting/posture/behavior…for a person in her twenties, she still really enjoys acting like a teenager. Grow the hell up already.

Jude Law: *puts up shield* I am aware every woman on the planet finds this guy absolutely fantastic looking (not me) but the guy is a pain in my side because he’s so smug and immature. If people can just look beyond his face and see how immature and devilish he is, then the guy wouldn’t be so well liked. But maybe people like that sort of personality in men, I don’t know.

Natalie Portman: *builds fortress* I liked her when she was a young girl/teenager…I haven’t seen “Leon the Professional” but I did see “Everyone Says I Love You” and I thought she was pretty good. I think her acting is okay now but because her personality and her overall face, yet again, bugs me I can’t really watch any of her films and think “Ooh, I really like her!”

Denzel Washington: Why do people think this guy can act? He acts the same in every film…opinionated and a know-it-all. Granted, I haven’t seen all of his films, but really now…he shows the same expression over and over again it seems. I also don’t like his personality…I can’t help but feel like he thinks he “deserves” a lot of things.

Others: Gwyneth Paltrow, Meryl Streep, Naomi Watts, Nicole Kidman, John Malkovich, Lindsay Lohan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christina Ricci, Winona Ryder, Julia Roberts, Zhang Ziyi, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Bill Murray, Katie Holmes, Colin Farrell, Christian Bale, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Edward Norton (though I liked “Fight Club”), Halle Berry, Clive Owen, Tobey Maguire, and probably many more.

Yes, I'm a person full of hate.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

Last edited by merylsilverburg; Oct 11th, 2006 at 11:59 PM..
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.61513 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,933KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo