View Single Post
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 05:14 PM   #68
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
I hope I have not offended anybody in this thread. In the heat of things I may have wanted to, but it is my true intention and even my mission statement in life is to share knowledge. Knowledge one has learned through experience and serious thought on matters and new ways to look at the politics or other situations involving politics (whether we hate politics or not) that are shaping our world so that we can view them in a new light giving way to new and improved possible approches. To me Kerry was and still is about ideas that needed to be put into practice that the bush administration has proved time and again unwilling to do, in order to keep the violence to a minimum. Honestly, I've heard some pretty good arguments for Bush's approach to the wat on terrorism and I would be inclined to even agree if it weren't for the fact there are many more factors than one man should have the audacity to say they can make the final "right" decision about for the "best interest" of any people. To me it seemed Kerry could mold his ideas based on these facts out of the peripheral of the mainstreams view.. the ones that go unnoticed when everybody's emotions are flaring when they are in the GROUND ZERO OF ANY COUNTRY ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD. Iraq is now the middle east's ground zero. Fallujah is their still blazing epicenter where they are digging up the body parts of their loved ones. We are doing it to with our troops. Too many people are dying for an unnexessary and extremely unforgivable war. CHILDREN ARE DYING. BROTHERS AND SISTERS. HUSBADS AND WIVES. COUSINS. GRANDPARENTS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR GENERATIONS WITH KNOWLEDGE OF A BEAUTIFUL CULTURE. PEOPLE ARE DYING ON BOTH SIDES> IT IS ALL GOING UP IN FLAMES. HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT A PRESIDENT WHO SUPPORTS THIS? DONT YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING?

THINK ABOUT IT. WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS WITH BEAUTIFUL CULTURES. IT IS OUR DUTY TO PRESERVE EACHOTHER"S CONTRIBUTION TO THE ENRICHMENT OF HUMANITY! NOT TO DESTROY IT!!!!

PEACE everyone... whoever you voted for... please just shed a tear for the lives that needn't be lost. That includes 9/11 victims. it includes everybody. Just think about it. Don't forget.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02201 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,895KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo