View Single Post
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:42 PM   #57
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
I find it hard to make friends. I never really had any good friends even when I was in elementary school. They were always talking about me behind my back, using me, and all that. Of course, when I was a kid, I had more temper and I was all loud and crap. But, when I entered sixth grade, it was a horrible year for me and everyone is talking about me and saying about my dropping grades and crap. Then, I moved to this horrible town I'm living in now and everyone is soooo small town people! I came from the suburbs, so where I used to live is NOTHING like this! Everyone here is just so....small town. I can't emphasize that enough. That's why I can't get along with anyone here. They have nothing in common with me, they guys don't talk to me 'cause girls don't play games, they're supposed to be pretty and stuff, all the girls are always so competive with each other, they wear the same clothes from the same stores because my town is SO TINY....and they still ask, "Wow! What a cool shirt! Where'd you get it?" I'm thinking...IT'S FROM THE SAME STORE AS THE SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING!!!! Ugh! If someone was going to be my "friend" they only use me to talk about they're petty problems. This girl I sometimes talk to always complains to me about her goddamn life and it's not THAT BAD! This is her basic conversation:
"I'm so tired...no one listens to my problems. I went to my church to talk to them, but they're always saying they're too busy for me. I don't have a job right now, but I'm soooo busy! I have to go to church, I have to take violin lessons, and I have to do my homework....blah, blah, blah..." I'm just like...SHUT UP! But, of course, I'm supposed to be the "understanding friend". Ooh! And what annoys me about her is the fact she says she hates it when her friends at her lunch table always bother her and talk and laugh when she's trying to do her homework. Okay...well, everyday I see her, she NEVER does her homework and she laughs and talks along with them! What the hell?!!
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.63119 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,899KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo