PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why did you pick yours? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=768)

Soul Angel Mar 13th, 2002 07:04 PM

Why did you pick yours?

Okay abit of a dumb thread but I was wondering why did you choose the avatar which you've got now *looks at Mourdor's avatar* and also I've notice quite a few people have a quote in there sig, so why did you pic that?

Okay for my avatar I've got a pic of Tidus, I chose this av because I think Tidus is a pretty cool character also I actually like the pic of it. As for the SA I decided to put that on it so to personlise it abit more I guess :)

For my sig 'Let me show you your Destiny' this was something which I kind of thought up, and is (or will be) also said by a character in my Magikala story which I'm doing :D

So what about you guys, why did you pick yours?

merylsilverburg Mar 13th, 2002 07:08 PM

Hmm....I could've sworn there was a thread like this already....oh well! :) I have no sig, but my avatar is Meryl Silverburg because I liked her character in MGS1 and because she wasn't in MGS2, I decided to use her pic as an rememberance. The current quote I have under my avatar is JUDY AND MARY, and that's a Japanese band that sings in a British punk style and I like their music. :)

Mana Mar 13th, 2002 07:10 PM

I picked the avatar of Mana, which is a secondary character from Evangelion (from what I know she's from an Eva game called Girlfriend of Steel).
I like her, even if I know very little about her character, so I was glad when I saw her avatar in the list :)

I don't have any quote in my signature, because I couldn't think of one I liked particularly. I'll add one later maybe :D

IcyMourdor Mar 13th, 2002 07:22 PM

[COLOR=sky blue]As all of you can see, my avatar is a sheep.

I have been using the word "BAH" excessively. A friend of mine on FFA began calling me a sheep. Now, here I am.

My sig is BAH.[/COLOR]

Uchiha Sasuke Mar 13th, 2002 07:27 PM

Well i picked the dante avatar because i think he kicks a$$.But if i had a chance to get a custom one i would wnat one of Mark tremonti from creed.He's my favorite guitarist.

Pu the Owl Mar 13th, 2002 07:29 PM

I like Mourdor's avatar! It's extremely cute :laugh:

I have no reason for having picked the one I'm using at the moment. It's a character from Furi Kuri, an anime series from the same team of Evangelion. I just liked it and I wanted to change :P

And I forgot about putting a quote on the signature!

Reid Mar 13th, 2002 07:39 PM

My avatar is Spike Spiegel from the anime, Cowboy Bebop.

I picked that because I really like the show, and I like Spike a lot as a character.

(Kinda boring . . . :heh: )

Pu the Owl Mar 13th, 2002 07:43 PM

Maybe it's boring, but Spike, for being a fictional character, is hot!:love:

Reid Mar 13th, 2002 09:16 PM

Haha.
Same thing too, for Haruka (for a fictional character).

Sword 4 Hire Mar 13th, 2002 10:15 PM

I picked Seifer because he's so frickin cool. With the trenchcoat and gunblade...and that evil smile which is in my banner (thanks to Fortune) And I chose the title "Mercenary" because Mercenaries tend to be "guarded" and lone warriors who care about nothing but to finish their jobs...I just find that cool! And my signature...just a lil business negotiating lol

BlackThornn Mar 13th, 2002 10:56 PM

*thinks* Hmm.. y'know. I never even really thought about it. I just kinda picked Kimahri. I like the character. How protective he is of Yuna is alot like how I am with my friends.. *shrugs lightly* Eh. I dunno really, I suppose.

I picked the sig 'cause it was kind of a running gag for a while with some of my buddies on Neoseeker. Just stuck. ^_^ 's not a bad sig, though, eh?

Spirit Mar 13th, 2002 11:08 PM

b/c I played ffX at that time and liked it, now I'm too lazy to change it and I can't use custom stuff, so.... =P

MADRUCKIS Mar 13th, 2002 11:44 PM

Hmpff

Id is one of my favorite characters. Destroyer of worlds and helluva mean guy, resembles me at times. Sometimes I don't like being f'd with if I had Ids powers I would eliminate all that needs eliminating in this world............heh heh heh
Xenogears-one of the best game I've played in my lifetime
XenoSaga is being waited on patiently

I don't have a sig cause I can't get my #$%^##@$#$%##$%#$%#$%#$%#$%#$%%#%# pic down there for some $#%%##$%#$%# reason....................(huff puff)

007_JamesBond Mar 14th, 2002 12:28 PM

I chose mine because I am a big DBZ fan and there was not a 007 one, if there will be one I would change it.

For my saying I chose it because it in a sence describes me and my determination to be the victor at things and after what I have been through I do want it the most

kupoartist Mar 14th, 2002 02:19 PM

I only have a vauge idea why any of this comes together...
I use the name, as a part homage to Relm (the paintbrush wielding Gurl from FF6 - well if someones gonna like her it might as well be me...) and... actually i've had this name long enough to create problems when i try to remember what it was that made me use it :shock:

My avatar is non-existant (would be a moogle but i haven't got round to making it...) and my member status is "member" because I can't actually find where I change it :laugh:
My Sig is mostly self explanatary : Moogles = Cute :D but all the crap written under it is a bunch of ramblings you should probably ignore. :)

jenova_jeb Mar 14th, 2002 02:43 PM

I change my avatar pretty frequently. I chose this one cause I think Lulu's pretty cool, and I liked the way it looked.

Soul Angel Mar 14th, 2002 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by the_artist

my member status is "member" because I can't actually find where I change it :laugh:

If you go into 'Your CP' and go to where you edit your profile, you should find a thing which allows you to change your Custom Rank in there. This will appear once you've got 200 posts or when you been a member here for 15 days (I think that's how many days :confused: )
I hope that helped! :D

kupoartist Mar 14th, 2002 03:18 PM

hehe... guess im still a rookie round here :D
have to wait till saturday.......

Cannibal Clown Mar 14th, 2002 05:05 PM

I love NGE and I think that Koaru's pick looked cool, and no one else had him yet, so to be original, and to take a pic that I felt expressed myself, this one seemed pretty suiting.