PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Broken ankle (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6060)

Azuma_Ninja May 11th, 2003 11:28 AM

Broken ankle

Hey everybody I broke my ankle the other day:( God did it hurt!! Well I had to have surgery last night so now i have a screw in my ankle the size of my index finger. Just wanted to start this thread so you could all virtually sign my cast. Thanks a lot. At least now my videogame time should increase since i really can't do much else:weep:

Sleazy P Martini May 11th, 2003 01:12 PM

Sorry to hear that. I broke my foot once and it sucked.

*virtually signs cast*

https://members.rogers.com/gregory3/banners/signcast.jpg

Berserker May 12th, 2003 02:59 AM

That sucks dude...but hey in time you get to tell tough stories about all your injuries over the years;)

trunks69420 May 12th, 2003 10:52 AM

Dude... that sux a lot. Ur ankle must hurt tons. Did you get it broken in a fight or something or were you doing something stupid like jumping off a roof? Just wondering... Oh well.... at least you get to up the hours on videogames and that is never bad...and painkillers are always good too:) Take it easy and get well soon.

Azuma_Ninja May 12th, 2003 03:15 PM

thanks everyone who's responded so far.

Quote:

originally poste by trunks69420

Did you get it broken in a fight or something or were you doing something stupid like jumping off a roof?
Yes trunks it was in a fight. It seems that some martial arts expert from a rival ninja clan was sent to assasinate me. They may have broken my ankle but you should of seen how messed up they were. To close violence is bad:laugh:

Piggle_humsy May 12th, 2003 04:11 PM

aww!

OK well I was gonna post my signature but sleazy stole that idea right outta my head! *eyes sleazy suspiciously* :laugh:

So I will simply say this: "The monkey that sings in the tree, knows nothing about playstations"

I Thank you! :laugh:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

ssjtrunks13 May 12th, 2003 04:39 PM

Sorry to hear about your ankle. I've never broken anything, but I do know someone who broke something every year playing football. I hope it gets better soon.

Pu the Owl May 13th, 2003 12:43 AM

I'm very sorry for you! Luckily, I've never experienced a broken ankle, but it must hurt and most of all it must be annoying.
Get well soon!

Piggle_humsy May 13th, 2003 05:00 AM

The best feeling about having something broken is when the cast comes off!
I broke my wrist once and when they took the cast off it felt like my arm was weightless from having something so heavy on it for so long!
It was so cool!
I wanna break something just to get that feeling back! Was really so cool! :cool:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Pu the Owl May 13th, 2003 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Piggle_humsy
I broke my wrist once and when they took the cast off it felt like my arm was weightless from having something so heavy on it for so long!
Same here... but I was too little to remember exactly how it was. An ankle must be worse than a wrist though...

dan da man May 13th, 2003 07:42 AM

Soz to hear that, I broke my ankle too about 4 months ago, oh well, I know how the pains feels to mate.

Azuma_Ninja May 13th, 2003 10:12 AM

Thanks again everyone. My ankle being broken wouldnt' be so annoying but seeing how I still have school this week it's pretty tiring trying to get from one side of my campus to the other on crutches.

Gadzoox May 13th, 2003 05:58 PM

Aww!! that's no fun! well its kinda funny after you take the cast off your leg and then its all skinny! :)

Hope it heals fast for ya! :)

Beretta55 May 13th, 2003 06:17 PM

I have had bad times with the ankle too my friend. i once cut my ankle wide open on some glass and it happened while slipping. but heal that ankle up fast dude.

*signs cast*
;)

happy_doughnut May 13th, 2003 11:42 PM

Oh, how awful, mr. Ninja-kun :(
It must be really uncomfortable, especially when going to school.

I've never broken a bone, not even my pinky [I know, I lack adventure :disturb:] so, I can't really say I'm acquainted with the feeling.
But still, I bet it must be a hassle.

Try to get as much rest as you can, and make the best of it !

I hope you get well soon :shappy:

Off Topic : Note to a certain cow; your PM box won't let me reply... you better fix that soon or else you'll have to deal with my wrath ! Rawr ! :
:borg:

Azuma_Ninja May 14th, 2003 09:06 PM

good news.......sort of

I think tuesday i get the staples taken out of my leg......and with a little luck i'll be able to put some pressure on the ankle again

Hylas May 18th, 2003 07:55 PM

Sorry for the late reply! :heh:
I completely understand your situation Azuma, since last year I had a similar problem and it sucked! Hope you'll get well soon. Boredom in these cases is a problem, and some pain can be annoying too, but just try to cheer up, ok? ;)

Azuma_Ninja May 19th, 2003 01:10 PM

Thank you to all who responded. My ankle is doing well, I've actually been keeping myself pretty busy with friends so I haven't been too bored. I just want to start walking again and hopefully soon I'll be able to.

Chara May 19th, 2003 03:42 PM

Well, that sucks, man. At least you can get in tough with your PS2.

*spraypaints sig on cast*

Hey, I have to be original. ;)

Azuma_Ninja May 20th, 2003 03:46 PM

Just a quick update

Well today I had the staples removed from my leg and more x-rays taken. The doctor said that the x-rays look great and that my ankle is healing very well. They put me in a walking cast which is ironic cuz they still don't want me to put any weight on it. But they said I can start moving my ankle around and hopefully in 10 days when i have my next app they said they'll take more x-rays and then i can start applying weight again(Very happy about this!).