PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Action And Adventure (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Onimusha 2 help? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5374)

merylsilverburg Feb 7th, 2003 08:52 PM

Onimusha 2 help?

Ah...I know this game is pretty old, but I finally got my hands on it to rent and now I'm kinda..well...stuck. :weep:
I'm stuck on the fight with Nobunaga (:frust: ). I've got the Rekka-Ken sword, but as a result...I used up all my medicines and all. Now, I don't have any healing items: no talismans, no medicines, no m liquids...nothing. :weep:
Luckily for me, I saved at 2 different points: 1 save I don't have the Rekka-Ken sword, but I have a 3 secret medicines and 1 medicine. The other save is the one I described above.

Now, is there any way I can defeat him using no medicines whatsoever, or should I just try to fight him without the Rekka-Ken and medicines? I've been struggling for a while now and I'm getting pretty frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

merylsilverburg Feb 8th, 2003 06:29 AM

How helpful Digi. XD j/k j/k :laugh: I know I gotta kick his arse one day, but it seemed much easier in the first game. :peoples:

merylsilverburg Feb 9th, 2003 03:59 AM

Ugh, yeah...don't you hate that when it happens? :frust: For Oni 2, I started off the game telling myself to save up some medicines and all, but as the game progressed I couldn't help but use a lot. Ah..maybe I'm just bad at this game. :roll: :laugh:
But really, thanks for your words though. After I read your post, I went back to beat Oda again and I did just a little better this time. All I have to do is keep at it! XD :D

DragonSphere Feb 9th, 2003 04:50 AM

Though the Rekka-Ken is helpful, I suggest going back to the save with the medicines in your inventory. That was kind of my case when I fought Nobunaga for the first time (at which I didn't even know there was a Rekka-Ken until my bro told me), but it is possible to defeat him with just your regular weapons. Just try to dodge the elemental attacks as best as you can, and try for a combo with the thunder sword when he's on the ground; and use the hurricane-power thing (can't remember the name right now) while he's in the air.

However you do it, there'll no doubt come a time when the medicines will come in handy. Keep consistent with your dodging patterns and attacks, and he should be done in no time. ;)

merylsilverburg Feb 9th, 2003 06:03 PM

Thanks for the help, Dragon. :happy: I'll take your advice and go back to the save with medicines. The Rekka-Ken sword is very powerful though, because just a few blasts with it got Nobunaga up in the air very quickly. :shock: But it's a horrible weapon when he's up there though. :heh:
Is it also neccessary to have a lot of those magic liquids? Because I only have 1 very small one. :weep:
Oh well...I'll try again. Thanks again! :D