PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Action And Adventure (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Whats The Scariest Game Ever ?? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=4822)

ludaman99 Dec 19th, 2002 07:56 PM

Whats The Scariest Game Ever ??

whats the scariest game out i think its silent hill 2 with those freaky graphics and crazy storyline thats one freaky game

Beretta55 Dec 19th, 2002 08:01 PM

when i was kinda young RE2 when i played that the first time. and saw those zombie's reach out of the boarded up hall's scared the pant's off me.

Dr.Doom Dec 19th, 2002 08:12 PM

RE2 really scared me when I was younger...but now I just played SH2 and man its scary:ghost:

REChick14 Dec 19th, 2002 08:51 PM

Scariest Game

Hmmm. Tough decision... I would have to agree that RE2 was scary until I played the Original Silent Hill. Dont get me wrong I love Re. Silent Hill just blew me away. It really freaked me out. Silent Hill 2 just freaked me out more. I kept screaming everytime I saw the Pyramid Head Guy. Ahhh... Good Times

MakgSnake Dec 19th, 2002 09:14 PM

Re: Scariest Game

Quote:

Originally posted by REChick14

Hmmm. Tough decision... I would have to agree that RE2 was scary until I played the Original Silent Hill. Dont get me wrong I love Re. Silent Hill just blew me away. It really freaked me out. Silent Hill 2 just freaked me out more. I kept screaming everytime I saw the Pyramid Head Guy. Ahhh... Good Times
If I am not mistaken.......the Pyramid Head guy is in Silent Hill 2......... right?..

Neways...... for the scariest game...I have to say "Resident Evil 2"... that game is just too good. I loved every second of it (As I was scared at the same time)...... Silent Hill on PsOne was freaky too, and alot as well.... but the Feeling Resident Evil 2 gives, I dont think any game can do that (again).... but I have my fingers crossed for "Resident Evil 4"........
:)

ssjtrunks13 Dec 19th, 2002 10:17 PM

The scariest game I've played would have to be Dino Crisis.

Infernal Mass Dec 19th, 2002 10:24 PM

the first silent hill scared the shit out of me. I was hooked from the elementary school on to the end of the game..

Resident Evil is more of an Survival-Adventure type game to me rather than Survival-Horror.

Vic Viper Dec 19th, 2002 10:32 PM

Silent Hill.

those transparent midgets..aahhh:laugh:

Infernal Mass Dec 19th, 2002 10:40 PM

yeah those midgets were great..:laugh:

MakgSnake Dec 19th, 2002 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DigiMortal
Resident Evil is more of an Survival-Adventure type game to me rather than Survival-Horror.
True I wouldn't argue with you on that, but Resident Evil 2 really represented the Survival factor of the game in a different manner, I think it was the surroundings and the music of the game. It was like a perfect B Horror movie. And see the eliments of "Night Of The Living Dead" and "Alien 2" in the game really turned me on!!.!! I was really scared in the lab area, it was pretty amazing back there in the end of the game.

Just off topic, ...I bought "Night Of The Living Dead" on DVD today for just $4.99. I am soo happy about it!!!
:happy:

Daedaelus Dec 20th, 2002 06:49 PM

Eternal Darkness

Jolie Dec 21st, 2002 06:12 AM

Silent Hill and Silent Hill 2. I've tried to paly those games, really, but I couldn't force myself to play alone, because they were disturbing as hell! I gave up after a couple of hours :heh:

AudioBoxer Dec 21st, 2002 12:40 PM

RE2, I dont know why it just did!

Uchiha Sasuke Dec 21st, 2002 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by goodman

Ive played every game mentioned, and would say one that hasnt been mentioned, and i know from what other people have said other places that they were scared considerably. Fatal Frame, and i cant wait for the sequel, either.
I would have to agree with goodman.Fatal Frame has the greatest scare factor out of all of them mentioned.The game is damn freaky.

Frozen Dec 21st, 2002 03:25 PM

I have never played Fatal Fram so I really have no comment about it.

Resident Evil games have always been more "nerve-breaking" but not exactly scary or creepy, now, Silent Hill does not have such a big "scare you" factor, but it just puts such fear into my mind that makes me not want to play it, yet, at the same time, makes me want to keep playing so badly, to know what will happen next.

Still need to play SH2 to see if it's actually worse than the first game.

dan da man Dec 21st, 2002 03:41 PM

silent hill and re2, damn i was only 11 when i played silent hill realy scary!!!!!!!!!