PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Metal Gear Solid Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   MGS3 Wish List! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=37)

MakgSnake Jan 23rd, 2002 07:48 PM

MGS3 Wish List!

There Have Been Threads Like This One Before Too. But As Its A New Place, I Would Like To Ask People What Would They Want In MGS3. Whenever It Comes Out!

I'd Want To Play As Snake (Throughout) And I Want Multi-Player In The Game. And If Not Multi-Player, Then Atleast Online Capabilities.

I'd Also Want Totally Different Locations. Like One Stage To Take Place In Rome, The Other Should Take Place In Egypt, And The Other In England. That Would be Cool To See That!

I Need An X-Ray Gun In That Game.....So I See Though Some Particular Wall....And See Whos In The Next Room And What Weapon They Are Carrying!.! That Would Be Awesome!
:) :D

GaseousSnake Jan 25th, 2002 03:26 PM

Yeah imagine Solid chasing Revolver to Zanzibar or any other country.Sweet!!!!!!!!!

MakgSnake Jan 25th, 2002 03:29 PM

Huh?

Ure The Baboon Right?.! If So....Welcome Back! :)

And Yes..Different Countries And All Would Be One Amazing Thing!.! One Hell Of A Thing!

Spirit Jan 25th, 2002 04:04 PM

well.... I'd wish they had a level in NY city, like they promised they would in MGS2

Reid Jan 25th, 2002 05:52 PM

It would be interesting to see Solid Snake back in the jungles from the first game, because PS2 graphics could probably make an environment like that look really good.

Actually, it would be awesome if the first few games were remade for the PS2.

MakgSnake Jan 26th, 2002 02:13 AM

I WISH!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Reid

Actually, it would be awesome if the first few games were remade for the PS2.

That Is My DREAM!!!!!! Which I Dont Think Will Ever Come True! (But Who Knows).!.

As Jungle Stages, Yes It Would Look Good....And I Would Want A Sandy Stage Too...Where DUST Is Everywhere And Coming Right At Ya!.!......! That Would Be Amazing! Cause We Seen Snow, And Rain, Now We WANT DUST! hehehe....

I Also Want That Feature, Which GOT EDITED From MGS2 Final Version. The Ability To Chew Gum And Put It On The Camera (For A Limited Time) And Check The Rooms And All.!. It Was There Before, And There Was Another Feature Which Was Put Out... "The Ability To Put Up Ure OWN Cameras To Check On THE Guards Which Will Be Heading Towards The Room Ure In!.! These Two FEATURES I Want Them Back. (I Think We Will Get Them BACK For Sure in MGS3!) 100% Sure About It!
:D

GaseousSnake Jan 26th, 2002 04:38 AM

Why the hell did they have to remove that part?Mubaraks the name MakgSanke

BowevelJoe Jan 26th, 2002 11:31 PM

haha gum eh? it would have to be niccorette, because snakes gotta quit smoking sometime lol

yeah, a jungle MGS would be sweet, ah man i played the old ones, they are friggen cheap and way to hard lol..we must have had alot of patience back in the day lol

MakgSnake Jan 27th, 2002 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BowevelJoe
yeah, a jungle MGS would be sweet, ah man i played the old ones, they are friggen cheap and way to hard lol..we must have had alot of patience back in the day lol
I Agree On That, Cause I Played The Old Ones And YES They Are Sooo FREAKING Hard.... My God!!!.!!! What Were They Thinking When They Made The Game!? LOL!

BowevelJoe Jan 27th, 2002 05:37 PM

i dunno, i guess the graphics were good and everything, i guess they just didnt know it was going to be that hard for gamers lol. Ah well i think i got to the 5th level, then well. i died lol

MakgSnake Jan 29th, 2002 10:25 PM

Change Please!

Do U Think, In MGS3, There Should Be An Option, Where Snake Can Change Cloths. Like Go Into Casual Cloths?!.!

Or If The Mission Is Taking Place In A CITY, Snake Can Take A Ride, Like A Bike Or A Car!.! I Think That Would Be A Great Idea Too!

Sword 4 Hire Jan 30th, 2002 07:21 PM

I like the idea of having a big interactive city. I'd also like to see Snake pull off some more kung-fu moves...or a lil bit of Drunken Master!! j/k

Uchiha Sasuke Feb 3rd, 2002 04:30 AM

Put a LAN mode in it so you can play cooperative mgs

Zelgadis Feb 5th, 2002 02:52 AM

hmm i would like ummmm..... that game takes place in vietnam or some jungle country 2 clime up on tree shot form tree and stuff like that also i would like 2umm like that u can put some traps for ur enemys and stuff like that

Zelgadis Feb 16th, 2002 12:13 AM

hmm i think i killed this topic :(

DragonSphere Feb 16th, 2002 02:46 AM

Having multiple and expansive environments would be awesome! And with online capability, all hell would break loose! :cool:

GaseousSnake Feb 16th, 2002 03:13 PM

If only Sony had made plans for their online accessibility,may be in MGS3:D

Vamp Feb 18th, 2002 07:45 AM

I want Vamp in MGS3 and i have a very good feeling that he will re appear in the next episode. dont u guys agree!? :D

GaseousSnake Feb 18th, 2002 05:00 PM

I think he might reappear in mgs3.But the bad ass dude that i would luv to reappear is Gray Fox aka Ninja.:D

Uchiha Sasuke Feb 26th, 2002 05:57 PM

The abilty to buy and customize weapons