PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Revenge or forgiveness (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=1759)

Hylas May 26th, 2002 08:31 AM

Revenge or forgiveness

When you get an offence or someone plays some dirty trick on you, do you plan a revenge or do you simply forgive this person?

The Skum May 26th, 2002 08:38 AM

umm

i never plot revenge without talking to the perpetrator.I usually try to talk to the crime doer,and if he dont want to apologize or stuff,his day is made :ghost:

Ruby Moon May 26th, 2002 09:34 AM

Depends on the person. If this person is a dear friend and all of a sudden he/she does something wrong to me, I try to forgive.

Beretta55 May 26th, 2002 09:46 AM

i only plot evil mean plans on my bro im cool with everybody else but....dont me make me go twisted:laugh:

jenova_jeb May 26th, 2002 11:10 AM

I try not to get vengeful, but it is pretty difficult. I always try to keep my cool and see if I can fix it some other way.

IcyMourdor May 26th, 2002 11:19 AM

I'll get my revenge on anyone. The severity of the revenge depends on who you are. If you are a good friend, it'll be a little small thing. If you are a foe of mine, watch your back.

happy_doughnut May 26th, 2002 12:54 PM

Well, normally when someone does something bad to me, I tend to get really angry and revenge seems to be the first thing that comes to mind. However, when it all comes down, I really can't hurt other people deliberately. Maybe I'm just too soft, I don't know. But I just don't seem to be able to and always end up forgiving them.

Rei May 26th, 2002 01:48 PM

If I can, I try to forgive others, but if I'm really angry usually I stop talking to the person who made me mad :mad:

Mana May 26th, 2002 02:54 PM

Revenge is a temptation, especially when I'm really angry with someone, but then, thinking about it, I don't like to be angry with people around me, so I tend to forgive everyone.

Cannibal Clown May 26th, 2002 02:59 PM

I have to be one of the most forgiving people I know. And if I don't forgive, then I try to forget, or put it behind me, because I would never do anything intentially mean to anyone. Unless of coarse it's something that really gets to me, unlike just some stupid insult, or mean trick to piss me off.

Sword 4 Hire May 26th, 2002 07:06 PM

It all depends on who you are...one way or another I'll get my revenge...if your my friend...then you'll more than likely get a swift blow to the arm...but if I hate you...then it's on

Esjay May 26th, 2002 07:10 PM

well...it all depends on what you did. If it was something stupid and trivial (scratching my RE3 disk, things like that) then I can easily forgive a person, but if the person is talking about me behind my back or did something to me that publicly humiliated me, then I'll more than likely get my revenge on that person

007_JamesBond May 26th, 2002 07:11 PM

I am to forgiving I think at times, but revenge is good for a change, sweet revenge is the best

Beretta55 May 26th, 2002 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
It all depends on who you are...one way or another I'll get my revenge...if your my friend...then you'll more than likely get a swift blow to the arm...but if I hate you...then it's on
if you talk behind my back my revenge case is to hit you in the head with a leadpipe (hits sword 4 hire in the head with a leadpipe)jk jk:laugh: i argee with you sword 4 hire if i really dont like somebody and they diss me its on.

MADRUCKIS May 26th, 2002 10:21 PM

Revenge

Swift, cold, blinding
offense to me is binding
inter-twining my mind in ways
undermining
bringing out my evil ways
whether it be in jest or play
It's in force I'm dedicated
so in revenge leaves peace emmancipated
like a coin you kick my tail, take your head-decapitate it
and thats all I have to say about revenge