PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Need some serious Help (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=4465)

RobHardo Nov 26th, 2002 10:38 PM

Need some serious Help

******POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T GOTTEN THIS FAR*******

Ok I am at that part where the al-bhed team of with Maestor kinok's forces an dthat big ars monster bust's out with 12000 HP, tell me please how do you beat that honestly its almost virtually impossible i need help ASAP because I am playing right now

sk8er_kyle Nov 27th, 2002 12:42 AM

If your talking about the sinspawn gui then i think I can help you. When its head starts moving hit it with wakka. Take out the arms. It does less damage without them. Then take out the head. After that just keep hitting the body. If Lulu has second level magic then use it. Keep your health up and keep hitting the body.
You have to fight it again after but Seymour is on your team. And it has less health the second time. Hope that helps.:ghost:

RobHardo Nov 27th, 2002 10:24 AM

Ok now I realize why i cant beat em my lulu only knows lvl 1 spells and i dont use wakka often so he's kinda useless, an dthe da** game has to cheat when it comes to my Aeons, my fire hound dude (ifrit i think) totally owns him but then the computer lets the sinspawn like 5 turns to attack in a row.......thats so f*** gay, oh yeah by the way i only have two aeons right now should i have more than that or am i at the right number

IcyMourdor Nov 27th, 2002 11:13 AM

You will only have two aeons up to this point. As for the aeon turns, did you use it's overdrive?

KILL THE HEAD FIRST!

Have Valefor of Ifirt use their respective overdrive to take care of the arms. They will regenerate later, but at least you should have a few turns in.

I usually use Tidus, Auron, Lulu for this battle, but you can use whoever you wish.

ssjtrunks13 Nov 27th, 2002 11:15 AM

I don't think there is a way for you to miss the first few Aeons. SO, you have nothing to worry about as far as having all the aeons you're supposed to have in this point of the game.

IcyMourdor Nov 28th, 2002 02:09 PM

Aeons aren't a problem.

Spoiler: show
There are 8 aeons altogether, the first 5 are automatically attained.

RobHardo Nov 28th, 2002 04:58 PM

i'm maybe 8 hours past this part now so no more help is needed, well a bit in the snowy weather the al bhed attack an dstart talkin to rikku and then attack with that robot gun,l anyway to stop the mana gun i know how to get my summoning back but whats it weak on what element is it weak against, thanks peace out

sk8er_kyle Nov 30th, 2002 01:21 AM

if your talkin about the Crawler and Negator then I know the weakness. Crawler is weak against lightning, the Negator isn't weak against any thing. If you have any more questions I will be glad to help. I beat the game a while ago.:ghost:

RobHardo Nov 30th, 2002 05:15 PM

How do I beat the the crawler-negator, what strategy did y'all use, formation, how yo uspent your turns, etc...

sk8er_kyle Nov 30th, 2002 05:43 PM

I used Wakka, Auron, and Tidus. I kept attacking the Negator with Wakka. I attacked the Crawler with my other guys. When the negator is dead I switch wakka with Lulu. I attack the Crawler with Lightning. When the Mana beam countdown gets near the end, I summon an Aeon and use sheild. Is that enough help? Oh can you make me a sig please?:ghost:

RobHardo Dec 4th, 2002 12:25 PM

YES..........I beat the crawler. and I'm at seymore and I dont need much help with him, I beat his aeon, but i forgot to heal my peeps and they got killed by multi blizzara. So since I have to fight seymore Im guessing there's no cloister of trials after that right?, oh yeah what attack usually does the most dmg on seymore ( I know he has no weaknesses and all, but what usually does the most dmg for you

RobHardo Dec 4th, 2002 09:20 PM

ok i know this battle is pretty simple but i havent beaten it yet. i get the new aeon out and kill anima and thats where i get stuck. i end up dying. is it possible to kill seymore before he calls anima, like get overdrive with yuna and use the new aeons overdrive on him, would that work?

sk8er_kyle Dec 4th, 2002 11:15 PM

No I dont think its possible to kill seymore before he calls anima. To beat anima use aeons or use lots of phenix downs. I didnt summon an aeon until anima's overdrive filled up, then I used guard after the overdrive I dissmised the aeon. Every time anima killed one of my guys I would use a phenix down.When anima was almost dead I summoned an aeon then when it died, and seymore started casting multi magic it would just hit my aeon. Then I hit seymore with every thing I had.:ghost:

RobHardo Dec 5th, 2002 07:34 AM

well i beat it last night after, with a new strategy, i took away like 5k of seymores help an dended the battle with the aeon ixion :-)
oh yeah sk8er_kyle your sig is ready and I'm gunna get it hosted today. whats your aol instant messenger name so i can get it to you

sk8er_kyle Dec 5th, 2002 11:06 PM

I dont have aol I have msn. My msn address is [email protected]. I hope thats ok.:ghost:

RobHardo Dec 6th, 2002 07:36 PM

Im in the cloiste rof trials in the ice temple and i dont know how to get the first part o fthe bridge to apear, can some one tell me exactly what to do here

ssjtrunks13 Dec 9th, 2002 03:57 PM

It's hard to explain I'll have to be playing the game as I post. SO, if you still need help I'll let you know ASAP. Also, What have you done in there so far?

RobHardo Dec 11th, 2002 01:08 PM

Ive gotten every piece of the bridge up except the first segment of bridge

ssjtrunks13 Dec 11th, 2002 02:57 PM

On the floor below the bridge there is a hole on one of the pillars. I think this is it, if not let me know.