PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General PlayStation Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Post here when you beat a game.. (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=7575)

Infernal Mass May 28th, 2004 03:58 PM

Post here when you beat a game..

Just beat Hitman 2: silent assasin...

I beat it before, but this time i recieved an overall rank of silent assasin. Which was challenging. So many factors can contribute to a lesser rank. The first time i played thru the game i just ran around killing everything. It's much more rewarding to try the silent approach though.

Daniel Legge Jun 2nd, 2004 07:16 AM

I just completed 007 everything or nothing, i got 5 platinums and now im going for the rest to see if i can unlock and cool stuff.

snake fr evr Jun 2nd, 2004 09:19 PM

I just beat Hitman 3: Contracts.:)

DragonSphere Jun 7th, 2004 01:50 AM

I finally got around to beating Splinter Cell (PS2) after having it for like nearly a year.... Anyway, not too shabby, though a bit slow for my tastes.

RobHardo Jun 7th, 2004 11:25 AM

IM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT! i beat hitman contracts with full silent assassin, with no help(hardest mode) my friend played one level but lucky he saved on his own file cuz he was a murderer, lol

Vic Viper Jun 7th, 2004 03:54 PM

i just finished beyond good and evil, i must say this has to be the best game i played so far this year, its such awesome game. i specially loved the story in this game, the gameplay was solid, the stealth and puzzle elements was very well done, and the graphics are just beautiful. my only gripe about the game was its just to short :(, i clocked in about 15 + hours of playtime. anyway, ill give this game 9.5/10.:D

for those who havent pick this game up, i highly recommend checking out this gem. :cool:

Infernal Mass Jun 8th, 2004 06:37 AM

I just completed Beyond Good and Evil as well. UBIsoft, did a excellent job with this title..stealth,action/adventure, with some rpg elements in there. This game is like the chimichanga of games..it's got all kinds of features rolled into one. I agree with Vic the game just ended to fast, i wish it would have gone on longer. I want more~ :mad: hurry up with the sequel Ubisoft!!

merylsilverburg Jul 12th, 2004 02:57 AM

Eh...well...I just finished (finally) "Skies of Arcadia" for the Dreamcast. Lack of time delayed finishing this game, otherwise I would've beaten it a long time ago (along with finding all 60 of those damn Discoveries!).

Omg, I love this game...I love it even more after I finished it! I've heard about the sequel so long back, but I guess it never came through. :cry: This is seriously one of the best action adventure RPGs...with a unique idea, wonderful characters, creative locations, plus integrating strategy with the airship battles...man oh man. :love: Gotta get the GC version and do it all over again. :laugh:

Infernal Mass Jul 13th, 2004 06:56 PM

since i last posted i've finished up silent hill 1 & 2 again

Silent Hill 1 still trips me out, i remember when i first bought this game..i passed up Street Fighter 3 alpha for it. So glad i did too, at first i wasn't impressed with anything about the game other than the opening FMV sequence plus the song. Until i reached the midwhich elementary school, that's where things really started getting interesting..

I've beaten the game about 10 times i think maybe more, got all the ending etc..they don't vary as much as silent hill 2's ending but they're still all good on their own.

Silent Hill 2-

An excellent game, rather than focusing on all the game on silent hill..the game took a different direction and put emphasis on the characters too. The graphics are excellent, and the sound is superb..

now off to play SH3 yet again..after Final Fantsy 4 of course..

Billyum7 Jul 15th, 2004 12:45 AM

I beat Red DeaD Revolver today (ps2). I only have to unlock 1 more person in showdown mode!!

merylsilverburg Jul 26th, 2004 03:08 AM

Thanks to the break from work, I've beaten "Onimusha 3" (in four days, a friggin' record for me!) and "Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow" (in two days, which is unbelievable for me as well!). The second "Splinter Cell" game seems way too easy compared to the first which is kinda disappointing. :(

kupoartist Jul 26th, 2004 04:14 AM

Well, I finally beat FF Tactics the other day (nearly 100 hours and my characters were only level 50!). I've been ebaying a lot recently, and will soon get Threads of Fate in the post (it looks so cute ^^). I expect i'll have that finished in another year and a half :) . I'm so damned slow :)

Infernal Mass Aug 2nd, 2004 11:30 AM

finished 2 games this morning.

Rygar: The Legendary Adventure: alot of fun. Especially that endurance level that had about 30 different floors of enemies. Alot of action on screen at once there, i was surprised the ps2 handled it so well. The graphics made for some excellent visuals, superb sound/music.

This game certainly had that Tecmo polish. The only bad thing about the it was the voice acting..woah.. :blergh:. Still the story was pretty good, this game will hold me over until God of War comes out.

Final Fantasy IV: Zeromus is outta hand.Threw Excalibur at the start, then about 5-6 fumas with edge and Rydia dealt the deathblow with meteo with all of her 356 hp left. I got really lucky..but sadly, Kain and Rosa didn't make it through the battle. :(

Zeromus = pwned

:arrr:

-PSX- Aug 14th, 2004 08:56 AM

Well I beat myself 3 games in the last 8 hours

1 - XIII: Got finished the last 5 levels
2 - GTA:VC: Finally got 100%
3 - NFS:U: Finally completed underground mode.

Now I need to do Hitman 2 with Silent Assasin :ghost:

Infernal Mass Aug 29th, 2004 04:04 AM

finished up chrono trigger..

The game was deffinatley worth the money, you get the extras menu with all the new cut scenes and the soundtrack. Only thing is you gotta beat the game 49 times..:irk:. The game is fun but damn. i wish it would've unlocked the whole soundtrack in one play thru. I guess i'm just not hardcore enough or something..

Oh and Lavos final form would not die! Thing just kept coming back..i thkn i used about 4 megaelixirs. Time for some chrono cross..

bossie Sep 4th, 2004 07:27 PM

hey, you just finished chrono trigger... great!

i just finished chrono cross. finally i was planning on doing it earlier but i had alot of things to do before i got time.

Spank-A-Thon Sep 16th, 2004 06:35 AM

Finally got round to finishing Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance... um, that's it really.

Suppose I have to go and buy the sequel now...

- S

Vic Viper Sep 16th, 2004 09:19 AM

just finished Viewtiful Joe yesterday, i finally unlocked Dante, he actually plays much better than joe. :)

pjb2006 Sep 16th, 2004 07:57 PM

I finally beat Tales of Symphonia yesterday (took me 70 hours and i didn't even get half of all the extra crap and my pepes were only level 69 or so). Usually it only takes about 60 hours to beat an rpg w/o the extras; oh well, time to start Suidoken3 (finally).

Billyum7 Sep 30th, 2004 08:41 PM

since last time i was here (june or july) i beat gta vice city again gta 3 again no cheats..socomII on ensign samuri warriors with about 9 people and simpsons road rage lol..