PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who would you like to be? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6873)

Meiko Oct 29th, 2003 02:54 PM

Who would you like to be?

It's a matter of fact we often are envious of other people and sometimes we find ourseves saying "How I'd like to be X!" or "I'd give anything to be like Y!". It doesn't n ecessarily mean you're not satisfied, but sometimes it's kinda natural to think we'd like to have something others own (talent, intelligence, money, whatever...) or to be like someone else.

If that happened to you at least once... who would you like to be and why?

tempted Oct 29th, 2003 06:24 PM

Well there was a time when i wanted to be more like Lara Croft because she's so stronge and "adventurous" i'm totally the other way i'm almost scared fo everything ...i know she just a " doll" but i would like to be more like that....

How about you did you ever wanted to be someone else?

Redpyramidhead Oct 30th, 2003 03:51 AM

I think I wanted to be that red pyramid head thing in Silent Hill 2 for a while. :D

_RED_ stuff

Hylas Oct 30th, 2003 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

I think I wanted to be that red pyramid head thing in Silent Hill 2 for a while. :D
wow, that's scary... even if that was a joke, can I ask you WHY? :shock:

I don't think I'd like to be like someone else in particular. As you said, sometimes you become envious because the person x is good at something while you're not, or the person y owns something while you don't. I think it's pretty normal to think this way, but this doesn't mean you want to be 100% like them!

Regarding fictional characters, which is the case Red and eli mentioned, I don't know. Many fictinal characters are cool enough to make you wish you were a bit like them, especially in very particular situations. I can't name one or two... I can't think of a single name, to be honest :heh:

XXAVIERR Oct 30th, 2003 10:40 AM

Why would you want to be anybody else other than yourself? Just a question. I understand there might be certain things that one would admire about other people, but not enough to be that person.

Infernal Mass Oct 30th, 2003 06:44 PM

i would like to be the champion of all existance.

DSgamer Oct 30th, 2003 07:13 PM

i wish i could be tony danza!! or bob saget, they r both great men lmao lmao jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jkj jk jk

Vicious_2003 Oct 30th, 2003 11:54 PM

Ive always wanted to be in the footsteps of a great young athelete . Id say either LeBron James (Will eventually be concidered better than Jordan) or Clinton Portis. To get admiration , respect, and millions of dollars for playing a game you love has got to be good stuff. Plus Id stay humble, it would be nice to see an athelete who openly admits gets payed waaay too much. Most act like they actually deserve a million bucks to play football

Rei Oct 31st, 2003 10:32 PM

Nobody but myself. It'd be even more appealing with a huge mountain of vulgar and dirty money, but other than that, I don't mind :laugh:

Gadzoox Nov 1st, 2003 12:39 AM

I'd like to be an alligator!

Heh, no, I'm fine being who I am, thank you! ^^

trunks69420 Nov 1st, 2003 02:47 AM

Well i know this character has a violent end.... But since i am infatuated w/ this film i would have to say Tony Montana.
If i couldnt be him then i would have to be kramer.. so much class in the K-man;)

Cannibal Clown Nov 5th, 2003 02:39 PM

I'd give anything to become pretty much anybody else, for at least a month or two. Someone with money, who is spoiled, and can afford their way through school. Someone who is at all intellegent, so i can get through anything once in a while. Someone with skill, so i can do this or that when time calls for it.

So pretty much, right now, i'd trade myself to be someone who could get through life a bit easier than myself.

Daedaelus Nov 5th, 2003 04:56 PM

I onced wished I could be Tony Montana.

Chara Nov 6th, 2003 05:36 PM

I never really wanted to be anyone other than myself.

Well, except for being the owner of the playboy mansion.... but hey, what guy doesnt?:ghost:

Cannibal Clown Nov 6th, 2003 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chara

Well, except for being the owner of the playboy mansion.... but hey, what guy doesnt?:ghost:
get your head out of the gutter.

Piggle_humsy Nov 9th, 2003 10:32 AM

I wouldn't mind being Drew Barrymore or Kelly Osbourne for a bit, Coz I think they are both really pretty, and they can get away with being cool, sexy, cute, funky and sweet. Which isnt fair!
But I'd wanna come back to being myself coz I wouldnt enjoy the life of fame for long, too many ppl knowing your business ect.

Piggle :roll:
x x x x