PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy birthday Goodman! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=9618)

Berserker Feb 17th, 2009 01:02 AM

Happy birthday Goodman!

Happy birthday to one of the hardcore members of PSF! I hope you'll have a great day filled with sugar and spice and all things nice! Cheers!

merylsilverburg Feb 17th, 2009 02:07 AM

Super-duper happy birthday to you, goodman! :happy:

goodman Feb 17th, 2009 05:30 AM

Hey guys, thanks so much for the thoughts! Yes your goodman just turned 50, believe it or not. But there is no doubt that age is something that is relative and doesnt have to be a factor in how well things in life go. If anything it only gets better, but knowing great people like you all has helped along the way! Hope all is well with everyone, and its great to see you all here as always!

Hylas Feb 17th, 2009 12:35 PM

Happy Birthday!!!!

Soul Angel Feb 17th, 2009 12:50 PM

Happy Birthday goodman I hope you have a good one. :)

Pu the Owl Feb 17th, 2009 03:30 PM

Happy birthday!

Somebody told me 50 is a great age: you stop being obsessed by many things that seemed so important and make you waste lots of energies and start looking around and enjoy other things more. I don't know if it works for everybody, but thinking about it, it could be true! :D

Harry Feb 17th, 2009 03:36 PM

Happy birthday! Thanks to you for being around here even if the website is not active... and thanks for all your help during the years!

Have a great birthday!!!

Frozen Mar 18th, 2009 12:14 AM

Happy b-day brother, hope it was fantastic! Did you dress green? Happy St. Patties to all! I was afraid this place had died!

goodman Mar 18th, 2009 04:37 AM

LoL, thanks Frozie! My birthday was exactly a month ago (yesterday). So being 50 and a month, so far so good! Im even a Aarp member now lol, hey why not, im part of a new generation so may as well take advantage of it. Not much going on at ps2f but at least its still here and there are people who drop by and say hi :). Hope your doing well, and same for everyone! :love:

Frozen Mar 18th, 2009 07:55 AM

Damn I just noticed this is from february... lol So would you be considered a baby boomer? Yeah man, you still act very youthful and 50 is not old anyway, definitely mature but only as old as the person wants to be! Yeah it's sad the website is inactive, but at least people is still around!

goodman Mar 19th, 2009 10:40 AM

Yeah the forum has really slowed, slowest maybe ever. I was considered somewhat of a baby boomer since there were no current wars at the time (think the korean conflict was already over). People had time to hang and make babies lol. Since i have always spent time with younger people and stay current with a lot of things its safe to say im younger than some my age without a doubt. I watch the same shows a lot of younger people do, and always being a lot more interested in movies, gaming, and technology, and have time to spend with them, would probably be considered more up-to-date. You still in the service, or you out for good? No hurry to reply lol...

Frozen Mar 22nd, 2009 11:44 PM

lol yeah its interesting how a person can age just by the way they think and act, certainly that's what keeps you younger than most people your age! I hope I'm the same when I get there, I can definitely picture myself still liking videogames (not playing them as much but still, I wonder what we'll have in 20 years from now!)

Yeah I'm still in service, I returned from Afghanistan about a year ago and been in Ft Bragg still. Right now I'm at a fork road but I'm not sure which path I'll take, either another deployment to Afghanistan for one more year or get out from active service in may and do a year in the reserves. I'm hoping its the second choice but not entirely up to me. We'll see! So do you have a PS3 yet?

goodman Mar 23rd, 2009 10:23 AM

Well hope whatever your decision is a good one for you, bro. I just recently went Next Gen for the first time with a 360. Its already giving me a bit of trouble. Not the red ring of death, but the single red ring known as the E74 error. Its still working for now, but who knows for how long. Ive loved my experiences on it so far, have been playing Call of Duty World at War and Fallout 3. There are some real strong rumors of a ps3 price drop soon, but even then im not too sure. I have a Playstation credit card, and if i do decide to buy a ps3 i will use it since i can get $100 or more off my first purchase over $300. Personally i still have a ton of ps2 games to play and love my ps2 now more than ever. Still using the second one i bought about 7 years ago, works great, wish microsoft could build that kinda quality lol. Do you have a ps3? Laters!

RobHardo Mar 23rd, 2009 01:00 PM

happy birthday!

trunks69420 Mar 31st, 2009 11:00 AM

Super late but happy birthday belated anyways man. hope it was a good one!