PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   does anyone remember me? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6864)

007_JamesBond Oct 25th, 2003 02:52 PM

does anyone remember me?

hello everyone, i have been gone for a long time as in at basic training and now i am at ait so i have access to a comp. but i wanted to say sorry for not writting and talking to people like did in the passed so i did not die or anything like that i have been training so, does anyone remember me?

in short i am saying hello again

Hylas Oct 25th, 2003 03:13 PM

Hey man, it's nice to see you again! We surely have been wondering about your absence! Hello again!

trunks69420 Oct 25th, 2003 03:55 PM

I wondered where you went... And to answer your question yes i do remember you:) Its good to have you back... for whatever time that it is you can stay.

Gadzoox Oct 25th, 2003 03:56 PM

Of course I remember you! ^^ Nice to hear from you again!

kupoartist Oct 25th, 2003 05:12 PM

sure I remember you! ... god knows if you actually remember me of course... some things are best forgotten... :laugh:

Deathwatchz Oct 25th, 2003 05:51 PM

LOL, you're not the only one at AIT man. I just got into phase 5 last weekend. What is you're MOS and where are you stationed at? Personally, i'm a 91W (Combat Medic if U didn't know) and i'm at Ft.Sam Houston, TX. Lemme know tho, cuz it's nice to see a fellow soldier on the site.

007_JamesBond Oct 25th, 2003 07:34 PM

an other army guy huh? well i am a former 67D longbow apache mech. but now i am the same job only now it is a 15D with the status upgraded to a combat mos, i am here at Fort Eustis VA Oh yea it is great to here from other soldiers on here, glad to know there are more on here

ssjtrunks13 Oct 25th, 2003 08:04 PM

Yes, I remember you. Nice to see you around again. You're in Virginia, huh? I've lived here all my life and hadn't even heard of that place til now, interesting...

Spank-A-Thon Oct 25th, 2003 08:45 PM

I remember your dumb ass! Welcome back dude! Hope things are all good!

- S

DSgamer Oct 25th, 2003 09:47 PM

HAHHAHAH WELCOME BACK DUDE, OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU, WHATEVER HAPPENED 2 UR COOL SIG?

Rei Oct 26th, 2003 08:03 AM

Hey bond, hi there! Welcome back! Are you going away or are you staying for a bit?

007_JamesBond Oct 26th, 2003 10:09 AM

well as for me staying or leaving i will be checking in on weekends mostly because of classes and pt during the week but who knows, as for my sig the host removed it from the site it was on so if any one has some time could they make me a new Bond one? if not oh well

more people i remember, it has been a long time

Cannibal Clown Oct 26th, 2003 03:33 PM

What the hell, you little bitch, all this time, you never called me once. You chatted with scott, your family, Katlin, five times a week, and never me once. I called katlins place once while you were on the phone with her, so i told her to say hi for me, and i gave her my phone number so she could relay it back to you. That means i'm expecting a call sooner or later you filthy bastard!

Anyway. Glad to at least see some proof that you are alive still. Hope basic treated you well. I've still been collecting anime like mad, so when you stop back up here you'll have plenty to watch. Good to know you're enjoying yourself there, like there really was any doubt. And continue to post as much as you can.

Beretta55 Oct 27th, 2003 03:46 PM

Sorry for the late reply but its really good you have returned :D hope to see you more often.

and for kicks here's a picture of a roger moore james bond doll!
roger moore with some other guy.....yeah
i'll leave now:P

Edit: and the guy next to roger moore isnt his name harris something? i dont watch too many bond movies.

Uchiha Sasuke Oct 27th, 2003 04:02 PM

Hello Jeff. Can't wait till you come back to visit in April.

merylsilverburg Oct 28th, 2003 10:51 AM

It's nice to see you again 007. :)

Carlito Oct 29th, 2003 03:02 PM

Hey man, welcome back! And meryl, it's been a long time since I last saw you around too!

Redpyramidhead Oct 30th, 2003 04:10 AM

Welcome back 007! Yes, of course I remember you, but do you remember me? You always had interesting and cool comments. Keep posting. And yes, Carlito has made a good point. It's great to see you, too, Meryl-Chan!!! Enjoyed your PM. :D

Oh yeah, and it seems I have been having a similar problem with my signature recently, as well. Piggle! Please fix it!:roll:

_RED_ stuff