PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pay Day (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=2541)

IcyMourdor Jul 19th, 2002 10:55 PM

Pay Day

I know most of us have jobs, or should anyways.

Do you eagerly wait each passing moment for the check to come to you? Are you one to spend it all before the end of the day?

Sword 4 Hire Jul 19th, 2002 11:03 PM

Of course...I love the thought of me getting money....but I usually go to EB afterwords and spend it all.....even though I'm supposed to be saving up for a car I can't seem to resist...

Sleazy P Martini Jul 19th, 2002 11:04 PM

I'm a student but I still get an unemployment check (until October, and then I need to get a job), and my wife gets paid every two weeks. We usually always have money because we pay our bills on time and stay within our budget. Sometimes we goof up and have to buy gas with our visa. ;) But pay day is always a good day.

BlackThornn Jul 19th, 2002 11:05 PM

Don't have the luxury, really.. after all the automatic withdrawls such as rent and bills I only have about 200$ a month to spend freely on something besides groceries. I spend it sparingly, but sometimes I just kinda snap and go ape****, spending that and more on something cool that I see.

Sleazy P Martini Jul 19th, 2002 11:18 PM

I usually don't splurge too much. When I buy games, they're usually used or a GH title. But I told my wife that when Vice City hits the shelves......look out. I'm buying it new and then locking myself in the spare room for a week. :)

AudioBoxer Jul 20th, 2002 06:09 PM

I really have free rent so I am off for that, Grociers is about the only thing I pay for and a little rent for my roommate, thats about it, I do get paid alot so I have tons of extra money. I get paid about 100 tho a year. So I am well off on buying games.

Sleazy P Martini Jul 20th, 2002 06:23 PM

Yeah right. Not too many people I know would put up with the inconvenience of a roomate if they made 100k a year. Sniff Sniff.....smells like Liquid.

Hadoken Jul 20th, 2002 07:52 PM

hmmz.. yeah, i smelled it before i even logged onto here.:disturb:
i wonder what trik topz does for a living that gets him 100k per year. he must've gone through years of college, huh?
and to do what for a living?
in his profile it says "Occupation: I sell shoes for Newbalance, and amature BMX rider."
daanngg. 100k per year for selling shoes?? That some kind of secret no one knows about?
hey sleazy, how about me and you try to get that job?
that means we can both drive around in "Honda 2000's with flowmasters and is lowered" which the company will pay for!:laugh:

AudioBoxer Jul 20th, 2002 08:25 PM

I travel alot for Newbalance, so that I can sell their shoes. Honda's are the companys cars. Then I get alot of money for riding BMX at am comps. I kinda do suck but at least I get paid.Plus my roomate I have known for about 10 years, we have been friends since junior high. my roomate doesnt bother me we get along great. He owns his own company ( its a dirt bike shop) so gets some muno for that. Just to tell you about how I got this job his parents gave it to me, his dad is the manager for NB. LOL Hadoken you are a idiot,
Quote:

My company I work for did pay for the car and a bunch of other stuff. I put alot of my own money in it for the body kit, custom seats, flowmasters, fin, and I lowered it. They only pay for it if it need to get fixed + they baught it.

Hadoken Jul 20th, 2002 09:51 PM

Who exactly do you sell shoes to? are you just a rep.? If your traveling a lot, that means you wouldnt be driving your car much unless you were in your town, rite? Do you also drive honda's when your traveling on business?
About how much exactly do you get for riding at BMX competitions? I didnt know they would actually PAY you for that if your just an amature. And if your friend/roomates dad is the manager for NB, why doesnt he get a job at NB too? He'd probably be making more money than he does at that dirt bike shop. I mean, YOU are making 100k. Just imagine what a managers son would be making. And if he does make more than 100k at that dirt bike shop, why doesnt he get his own place? sounds just dumb to me if he's living with you.
apparently, you both are the idiots, not me.
and btw, I hope you know that certain modifications to a car will void its warranty. I wonder would NB pay for a new body kit if your car crashed?

Vicious_2003 Jul 20th, 2002 10:57 PM

I got my first ever pay check yesterday and spent it all within the weekend. Bought some cloths and War Craft 3 and reserved the network adapter at babbages. The check was for 240 $, measly really for 40 hours of hard work, but oh well, money is money

AudioBoxer Jul 20th, 2002 11:44 PM

No I drive alot, I dont really fly unless its like at least 2 states away. Yeah my friend/roomate does his job cus he loves it. You would do a job if you liked it right!!

Ohh hoda what is your AIM?

Hadoken Jul 21st, 2002 01:14 AM

Yeah sure, thats understandable. Now i'd appreciate it if you'd answer the other questions. Which by now, has racked up to be quite a large amount.

And i've added you to my aim, but it seems you do tend to play diablo 2 a lot.:disturb:

AudioBoxer Jul 21st, 2002 01:55 AM

first of all body kits are only about 100

Hadoken Jul 21st, 2002 02:10 AM

LMAO!!:laugh:
omg.. you got a wings west kit for $100??? must've been molded pretty badly. There's no way a kit goes for that cheap man.

btw, where'd you go on your aim?

Cannibal Clown Jul 21st, 2002 07:16 PM

Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime!

I think that sums it out good enough.

AudioBoxer Jul 21st, 2002 08:44 PM

if you know about some cars some bodie kits are the stickers on the side of the car, so I think I would know cus I baught it. It cost me about 100 bucks for a bodie kit look it up

Hadoken Jul 21st, 2002 09:33 PM

holy sh!t!! your the dumbest person ever!!:laugh:
"stickers on the side"? those are called DECALS, NOT a a body kit your MORON.
a body kit consists of..[list=1][*]Replacment front bumper/Front Air dam[*]Left Side skirt[*]Right side skirt[*]Replacement Rear bumper/ Rear skirt[/list=1]

Thats how WW's kits are sold. Other companies that sell kits may also include a hood and spoiler in they're kits.
DECALS do NOT count as a BODY KIT since it is NOT.
So dont think i dont know about cars, because obviously i'm not the one who's clueless about what they're talking about.

If decals are what you have on your car, then its not a wings west kit. Its just some $100 stickers you put on the side.