PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   To be, or not to be. That is the question... so what is the answer? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5055)

Valkrie Of Light Jan 6th, 2003 08:19 AM

To be, or not to be. That is the question... so what is the answer?

Married, single, boyfriend, girlfriend. Share everyone!

I had a boyfriend but I left him because he said women shouldnt be into things like swords... Sorry but my Miyamoto Daito comes befor any testosterone driven guy!

Piggle_humsy Jan 6th, 2003 09:47 AM

Single and luvin it! :cool:

I've been single for a while now and im not ashamed to say it!

my mate told me a while back that i should go out more so i could get a man but i realised i dont really want one!
Not at the mo anyway!
I think my lifes just too hectic for anyone else to come into it.
Also it's hard to get any male to stay with you if you don't sleep with him and i'm a virgin and just not willing to lose it with any man! Has to be the right one!

Ok did i share too much????:shock:
Sorry once i start i just can't stop!

Piggle :roll:
x x x

p.s I'm always open to an online relationship!(Offers?) Just need someone to keep my spirits up with sweet nuthins!

ssjtrunks13 Jan 6th, 2003 11:50 AM

I finally got a girlfriend in November. I haven't seen her yet but we've sent eachother pictures of ourselves and talke don the phone. SHe is a real nice person and likes vidoe games, just not as much as I do.

jjmoohead Jan 6th, 2003 12:12 PM

Currently single (besides my ps2fantasy love affair with Rei), would like a girlfriend, but am not really looking for one. If one was to come along it would be great, but im not out to search for one.

I do have a girl chasing me though, shes going to be a teacher like me, shes very nice, but im just not physically attracted to her, and i feel thats an important part of a relationship. So I have said No to being with her, but shes still persistant.

MakgSnake Jan 6th, 2003 01:07 PM

I am single, and well actually loving it as well. For some reason.....its really hard for me to get into a relationship now (As I dont believe in them). ......

Not completely but I have things against females. Wouldn't like to mention them anyway. Keeping friends are good.......

ssjtrunks13 Jan 6th, 2003 01:25 PM

i had felt pressures of society telling me I need to get a girlfriend. That is why I was looking for one and now am happy that I've found someone.

Gadzoox Jan 6th, 2003 01:44 PM

What does 'to be or not to be..' have to do with this?!! That's from Hamlet when he was contemplating death not love!!! I dont get it! :confused:

I'm single and don't really have time for a relationship at ths point in life. Meh.

To answer he title I'd go with 'to be'. Dying sucks.

Nicely put Piggle! :)

Valkrie Of Light Jan 6th, 2003 02:33 PM

I dont know the first thing about shakespear lol. I always thought it was some Romeo and Juliet thing.. oh well!

and to make sure I am not making a fool out of myself. lol means laughs out loud right?

Gadzoox Jan 6th, 2003 02:38 PM

Haha! Sorry but I'm retarded about little things like that! Hamlet was one of my favourite Shakespeareses so.. :/

No question is foolish! If it furthers your knowledge in any way (which most questions do) then it's far far from foolish! :D

Yup LOL means 'laugh out loud' and ROFL means 'rolling on floor laughing' and I can't think of any others you might come across right now... just ask if you do! :)

Daniel Legge Jan 6th, 2003 03:53 PM

im in a long term relationship. and i love it cos we understand each other so well its great, i found the right person so im happy.:phew: ;)

ssjtrunks13 Jan 6th, 2003 03:58 PM

I always thought "lol" meant lots of love. :confused:

Chara Jan 6th, 2003 04:01 PM

I am currently single but notfor long...

*growls at gadzoox* Do I make you randy baby?!

Ok... no more Austin Powers for me...

Valkrie Of Light Jan 6th, 2003 04:01 PM

Im happy for you Daniel!!!

Well I had a crush on my instructor, Aden for awhile. But he's married so thats out.

I dont think I'll be going for any kind of relationship for quite some time now, to many other priorities.

Nelo Angelo Jan 6th, 2003 04:05 PM

Single and liking it.

I'm not going into a relationship till I know I'm ready.

Frozen Jan 6th, 2003 04:09 PM

I've just found out that, the more I want to have a girlfriend, the less succesful I'm on it.

For some reason I just seem to always step in the wrong moment, in the wrong place, with the wrong person.

Unwillingly single, yet it seems I'll be like this for a very long while. Probably when I decide not to give a shit about it, then it will come.

REChick14 Jan 6th, 2003 05:39 PM

Answer

My answer to this is sinlge. Im going to stay single till im 18 or thats at least what my parents say. Sucks to be me. Well I do have my eye on this one perticular guy so ya never know.....;)

ssjtrunks13 Jan 6th, 2003 06:08 PM

don't worry I'm 17 and I've just found someone 4 months ago.

Gadzoox Jan 6th, 2003 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chara

I am currently single but notfor long...

*growls at gadzoox* Do I make you randy baby?!

Ok... no more Austin Powers for me...
:laugh: Grr baby, GRR!

Spank-A-Thon Jan 6th, 2003 06:14 PM

I'm Single McSingle, from Single Town, Single Land... Since I split up with the girl I thought I was going to marry 4 years ago, I haven't met anyone yet who has had the same effect on me.

For some reason, all the girls I meet don't seem to have that intangible it that my Ex did. Maybe I'm too fussy - who know's...

- S

Seraph Sephiroth Jan 6th, 2003 09:48 PM

I broke up with my long term boyfriend last week.... sigh..... Who knows what's gonna happen now. If I get back with him, go find someone new, or stay single for a while.. I dunno.. I'm still thinking things over... ...in fact, I'm too bitter right now to think about anything of the sort..