PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ... Pope's cars and Birthday wishes again! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=7834)

Pu the Owl Sep 3rd, 2004 06:57 AM

... Pope's cars and Birthday wishes again!

Yes, we had so many birthday threads lately! But I could't miss this one. Today is Faile's birthday, he's currently in Rome, so I don't know if he'll be able to check this till he's back.

Happy Birthday! Try to escape the Vatican and steal the Pope's car without being arrested! Have a special rioting day and if you need somebody to come and rescue you, just call some pirate or giant robot, or even a Pooh Bear! But I'm sure you'll be fine!

Arrrr! :arrr:

x

Faile Sep 3rd, 2004 09:57 AM

ahahahaha, thankyou. have managed to hijack internet acces in roma to get out of the very very very hot sun.

we have escaped and survived everything so far, but no sign of that car. woe!
have yet to test the powers of riot though. may well try ! huzzah ! thanks again for birthday wishes !

Vic Viper Sep 3rd, 2004 11:07 AM

happy b-day faile. :happy:

merylsilverburg Sep 3rd, 2004 12:55 PM

Hey Faile, Happy Birthday to ya! Rome sounds fun, what a great way to spend your birthday. :cool: I hope you have a good time there! :D

Faile Sep 3rd, 2004 01:21 PM

thanks guys! its good to be in rome. i almost feel guilty for using the internet. but routine is another thing. also because my feet hurt from walking around being touristy. oh the shame...

tempted Sep 3rd, 2004 02:51 PM

Happy B-Day Faile!
Well it seems like you're already having fun so no need for me to wish for you to have fun..but then again it wouldn't hurt if i did, so ..i hope you're having a great day and lots of fun..:happy:...:party:

(off topic: i wonder who's next on the birthdays ...Lol.. there's one almost everyday lately)

REChick14 Sep 3rd, 2004 04:32 PM

Rome? Wow thats amazing, I would love to go to Rome, the culture , the food, the guys.... Wait back to the subject Happy Birthday Faile! Im sure youre having some fun! :shappy:

Harry Sep 3rd, 2004 10:21 PM

Happy birthday to this great, amazing guy! By now, the deadly orange-filled-with-hot-vodka cocktail should be having its magic sleepy effect on you! :arrr:

kupoartist Sep 4th, 2004 03:03 AM

:/ please forgive me for being late! Hope you had a great day!

Pu the Owl Sep 4th, 2004 09:25 AM

I'm still recovering from the deadly Japanese Sleeper cocktail effect (what a name for a cocktail, but Japanese or not the sleeper effect is guaranteed XD). The orange flambée looked a lot more dangerous and lethal though... I wonder if he's still alive...

Gadzoox Sep 4th, 2004 10:21 PM

Haha, sounds like you had fun Faile!!! Glad it was a good one, happy belated! ^^

Faile Sep 5th, 2004 08:11 AM

thankyou! am now back in boring england. but not home yet. merely london. have been running around buying various things from record shops.

on the plus side, I am alive. and the morning after such devillish cocktails I even managed to not only get to monte cassino but also walk (and in places fall) down half of it. it was a grand night out, so very much so. i owe harry + panuru many many thanks and beyond for everything.

PS, harry turns into a wolf after midnight. like michael j fox. he told me so it must be true! and also he has to have fridays off this wolf thing because i didn't see him turn into one, but would hate to dissolve such myths.

i may start a new thread in the week of photos if i can work out how to get them off my camera and those who appear in such photos don't mind having their cover blown. either that or i'll keep them to myself so you'll never know how evil the admin two are. mwahahahahahaha !

best birthday ever.

x

Piggle_humsy Sep 6th, 2004 03:24 PM

Very Belated Birthday wishes Faile.
Haven't been able to get online....but better late than never! ;)

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Pu the Owl Sep 7th, 2004 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faile

PS, harry turns into a wolf after midnight. like michael j fox. he told me so it must be true! and also he has to have fridays off this wolf thing because i didn't see him turn into one, but would hate to dissolve such myths.

It only happens when he's a bit drunk after midnight... So, he was wise to choose to not have the fourth cocktail like me and you! And your friend was wise too! He stopped after the second cocktail!

Faile Sep 8th, 2004 12:11 PM

We must be the true strong people. Or silly people.
Ah yes, the glorious descent into drunkenness. Hehehehe.

I knew I should have convinced Harry to drink more. I wanted to see his wolf trick! Oh well, you must take pictures next time it happens ! I think the reason my friend stopped drinking was because he was thinking about the problems posed by walking up monte cassinno (of course I'm spelling that incorrectly) whilst hungover. Quite a sensible thought really! Or because he was scared of wolf-harry. Quite possible...

Thanks again to everyone for birthday wishes, you wonderful people.
xx

Berserker Sep 13th, 2004 03:40 AM

Sorry for being late, but happy b-day mr.Faile.