PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   check it out (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=3474)

Infernal Mass Sep 20th, 2002 01:00 PM

check it out

I was searching for some tgs photos when i stumbled apon this index here in it i found a very strange picture..it's Yuna. I don't want to jump to conclusions but this may very well be a promo shot for the sequel to FFX.

https://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~nanko/ev/tgs/990-yuna.jpg

kupoartist Sep 20th, 2002 01:35 PM

Lol! Thats not a genuine shot in a million years - Yuna, hardly wearing much, carrying a gun - nope ^_^ not going to happen. ever. Seriously, its common to do this sort of thing: get a shot of Yuna, cut off her head and stick it on a body of another picture. In this case, it looks too far to the left and behind her shoulders anyway. Plus the background just looks too damned weird....

From the "quiter.net" the pic shows, I translated this with Babelfish:
"There is no photograph which I copy but it is there was a poster where the ƒ*ƒEƒi has the gun at the place of the ƒXƒNƒEƒFƒA of the thing ”Ì so is. Just derivation!!" - uhh... makes no sense to me whatsoever. Its probably a hoax though. Seriously would Squaresoft, a primarly RPG centered comapany, do a "Yuna Raider" game?! If this is in anyway an Offical picture, it'll be just a kind of "Parody" thing - not showing anything that'll actually be in the game.

We'll soon know if i'm wrong though ^_^ - the TGS stuff seems to be rolling out at a pace (goes off to watch FF:TA movie)

On a related note, the "spin-offs" will be a "spin-off" - with no sign of "Rikku" and "Yuna" actually having any important role whatsoever - the title being "Final Fantasy X: Another Lord - The Lord of Future" (didn't I say i'd be eating my bum if they were called "Rikku" and "Yuna" or somthing ^_^) - Perhaps there is a little bit of truth in that picture... I sure as hell hope not.

Edit: someone else has another version of the shot, and claim it to be a poster on sale at the show. Could mean anything, but I'm starting to think that its a good idea that this may never get futher than Japan...

Frozen Oct 1st, 2002 02:37 PM

I hope your right, artist. I had already seen that pic somewher else too. The only impression I got was that Yuna looked like one of those who sell their bodies. Really, that just does not fit her at all.

Macceh^ Oct 1st, 2002 05:15 PM

Ugh the whole concept of an FFX equal sickens me. Not that I hated FFX far from it. Its the fact in my opinion it was finished, it left you with something to think about much like FF7 attempted to with its mediocre ending.

Anyway it certainly suceeded to be honest, I mean it was sad.. very sad and then the whole after the credits bit made you blow a sigh of relif...perhaps Tidus is ok.

Why there should be a sequal ugh :P

Miki Oct 18th, 2002 09:50 PM

Yuna with guns? What the hell is that?!

I've seen some pics of Yuna with two guns on the web and some artworks from Square too.
Could you please tell me what's that???

Infernal Mass Oct 18th, 2002 10:02 PM

https://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/sho...&threadid=3474

Miki Oct 18th, 2002 10:15 PM

Thanks for the link man :P

I didn't know they were making a sequel of the game.. and with Yuna dressed like a chick from some sci-fi survival horror... ewwwwwww!

Pu the Owl Oct 18th, 2002 10:22 PM

Threads merged :D