PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   User picture Thread revived (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6688)

DSgamer Sep 3rd, 2003 08:27 PM

ahhaa word man, she lookin fine

Hero Sep 6th, 2003 02:59 AM

Damn... Pictures huh... Alright. I'll have something nice cooked up by Saturday night. Not saying I'm good looking or anything, I just have to make sure the pictures updated.

kupoartist Sep 10th, 2003 01:57 PM

... yeah, me posting in a user picture thread... with a picture... of myself! :shock: This'll be your first chance to catch a glimpse of me... and hopefully, the last!

never have I seen such a foul and most gross deviant!

of special note are: my gameboy, my PC (with a windowed HL2 movie in there...), my large ears towards the left of the photo my pillow (it was pretty late) and a hand in front of most of my face. Strangely, this photo made me realise just how much less repulsive i'd look with either:
A - a hand permantly over my face
-OR-
B - a nosejob. (my nose is clearly too big).

sadly, the insanely cute mouse mat isn't mine. Neither is the house or the desk or the chairs come to that... and these certainly aren't!!!

yeah I don't like photos.

And Sleazy is looking quite a dude in those photos ^_^

Frozen Sep 10th, 2003 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by the_artist

... yeah, me posting in a user picture thread... with a picture... of myself! :shock: This'll be your first chance to catch a glimpse of me... and hopefully, the last!

never have I seen such a foul and most gross deviant!

of special note are: my gameboy, my PC (with a windowed HL2 movie in there...), my large ears towards the left of the photo my pillow (it was pretty late) and a hand in front of most of my face. Strangely, this photo made me realise just how much less repulsive i'd look with either:
A - a hand permantly over my face
-OR-
B - a nosejob. (my nose is clearly too big).

sadly, the insanely cute mouse mat isn't mine. Neither is the house or the desk or the chairs come to that... and these certainly aren't!!!

yeah I don't like photos.

And Sleazy is looking quite a dude in those photos ^_^

You look kinda cute, but I'm sure you'd look ten times cuter and prettier if you took your hand off your face :D

At least I liked the eye I saw :B

Reid Sep 10th, 2003 10:23 PM

the_artist sort of looks like Lain from that picture . . . .

I'll try to take one soon but I also think one of my buddies may have one that hasn't been uploaded yet from a few weeks ago that I could use.

ssjtrunks13 Sep 11th, 2003 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

Hey ssjtrunks13...is that a hot wheels logo on your shirt?
It's actually from the year before last's Washington Auto Car Show.

Hylas Sep 20th, 2003 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reid

the_artist sort of looks like Lain from that picture . . . .
*is back from late vacations*

This is so true! Very Lainish!

OMG, I forgot how to type... so much time away from the PC!!!

Vicious_2003 Oct 2nd, 2003 02:27 PM

Ok i just got a really crappy pocket digital camera for ten bucks out of a catalog (Used proofs of purchase to buy). I went nuts taking stupid pics of things. Here they are

WARNING: Brace yourself, im hidious ;). And i swear im not that pale, its the crappy florescent lighting ! :disturb: (No im just pale)

Me after sticking my finger in a light sockit

My X Box

LIVE addicted

Some tunes for incouragement (not)

Imagine my suprise when I came home and found THIS (How could you Mickey !?)

Mario prefers the Missionary, who knew ?

Big Pile of EGM's

Uchiha Sasuke Oct 3rd, 2003 02:05 AM

Vicious you don't look bad at all my friend. But the whole thing with Mickey and Mario makes me think your insane.

Hylas Oct 3rd, 2003 05:24 AM

Vicious, no offence, but as SSSnake said, you made me think you're insane from these pics :laugh:

Vicious_2003 Oct 3rd, 2003 12:21 PM

Well then id say the pics gave you an accurate representation of myself :laugh: .

And did you ever think that maybe your just not insane enough ?

But seriosuly. I ran out of things to take pics of . And I was thinking of how Nintendo and Disney are practically in bed with one another with all of Nintendo's family content in its games. And...well that pic was just a representation of that idea..and well.....im..just Insane :roll:

And SSSnake, after those games of Wolfenstein last night....maybe you should be doubting your own sanity as well :laugh: . That was fun though, we will have to play again sometime, and you can get some more use out of your Live account like you wanted ;)

Beretta55 Oct 3rd, 2003 01:08 PM

Personally i found those pictures of mario and micky to be hilarious i couldnt stop laughing:laugh:
Yeah and vicious dont worry you dont look bad at all. in fact you look like a friend of mine who moved away about a couple of year's ago:P

Vicious_2003 Oct 3rd, 2003 06:01 PM

Quote:

Personally i found those pictures of mario and micky to be hilarious i couldnt stop laughing
See !. Im not insane !. It WAS funny like I thought . Hehe. That or Beretta and I just share the same twisted sence of humor . Either way, im happy :laugh:

Oh..and heres another one I shot by the mirror in my bathroom. And I figured out how to change the pic size so there not jumbo like the last ones. Dont ask me why I have strange looks on my face in the pics, its unintentional I swear

https://bigairshome.homestead.com/files/Mirror.jpg

Pu the Owl Oct 4th, 2003 06:25 AM

The last pic is interesting, very original. But thanks god there aren't very young kids around here to see the Mario & Mickey ones :lmao:

Vicious_2003 Oct 4th, 2003 11:34 AM

Quote:

The last pic is interesting, very original
Thanks. But im afraid its not as original as you may think. I know in one of the user pic threads someone posted a pic of them shooting by a mirror like I did. So I cant take the credit im afraid.

Quote:

But thank god there aren't very young kids around here to see the Mario & Mickey ones
I should have posted that those pics were rated M for mature :laugh: :laugh:

Pu the Owl Oct 4th, 2003 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vicious_2003

Thanks. But im afraid its not as original as you may think. I know in one of the user pic threads someone posted a pic of them shooting by a mirror like I did. So I cant take the credit im afraid.
My memory is really bad, so I guess to me yours is still an interesting attempt to post a pic that's slightly different from the others :D

DSgamer Oct 7th, 2003 11:09 AM

here's my pic
https://pages.sbcglobal.net/arellano_...go/kewguy2.jpg

fantasytiger Oct 7th, 2003 12:55 PM

hey gamer just outta curiosity what color are your eyes:confused:

nice pic by the way:happy:

DSgamer Oct 7th, 2003 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fantasytiger

hey gamer just outta curiosity what color are your eyes:confused:

nice pic by the way:happy:

dark brown

blindman Oct 7th, 2003 04:45 PM

For those of you without scanners, there are such things as Digital Cameras that are about 60 dollars canadian...and a bit less in america. I dont know anywhere overseas though. I'm afraid of putting a picture up becuase everyone seems to be putting some pictures that are supposed to be funny...
not their own pictures.....