PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   help with final fantasy X (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=6195)

DSgamer May 31st, 2003 02:06 PM

help with final fantasy X

my mem card got a erased a long time ago and 2day i decided 2 start over FFX, I'm at the part right before you leave besaid, in the strategy guide it said that you could get valefor's second overdrive from a little girl in besaid as soon as you get yuna in your party. So like, yuna just joined my party and i cant find the little girl anywhere, all i find is the dog at the item shop. does any1 know where she is?

Nelo Angelo May 31st, 2003 03:16 PM

The lady should be on the far left side of the temple outside.

DSgamer May 31st, 2003 04:03 PM

didnt work man, all the chick said was "I'm sure she'll be alright, she's with LULU and all" does this mean i have to come get it later in the game, like after i get the :censored: ship?

EDIT-woops double posted =P I'll erase my older post

kupoartist Jun 1st, 2003 05:30 AM

Quote:

To get the second overdrive, Energy Blast, return to Besaid once you've gotten
the airship. If you're playing the Japanese or American version of the game,
you will have no trouble. However, if you're playing the International or
European version of the game, you'll have to fight Dark Valefor. For a guide
on Dark Valefor, check out a PAL FAQ.
from an FAQ i have saved on my Hard Drive. Dark Valefor is a complete bitch, especially when you personally find the sidequests and leveling in FFX extremely tiresome (ie. no, i'm not going to jump no 200 lightbolts for the likes of you!)

Frozen Jun 3rd, 2003 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gamer

didnt work man, all the chick said was "I'm sure she'll be alright, she's with LULU and all" does this mean i have to come get it later in the game, like after i get the :censored: ship?

EDIT-woops double posted =P I'll erase my older post
You said it yourself, YOU NEED to come later on in the game. It's the only way :B

DSgamer Jun 3rd, 2003 07:27 PM

damn

ssjtrunks13 Jun 4th, 2003 08:56 AM

Right before you leave besaid to get to Luca then you can get the second overdrive and only then!

omni vengeance Jun 11th, 2003 11:33 PM

you can get it at any time during the game...the little girl is outside of the temple in besaid. just talk to her and i think she just gives it to ya

Zephyr Jun 12th, 2003 02:22 PM

omni... :mad:

Its already been posted above that u have to come in later in the game to get the second overdrive.

SplinterJD Jun 26th, 2003 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Right before you leave besaid to get to Luca then you can get the second overdrive and only then!
Its possible to get it after. Coz I got it after I beat Dark Valefor.;)

FinalFantasyX-2 Jul 21st, 2003 07:50 PM

I also heard!

I also heard that you can get the second overdrive of Valfeors in the Bevelle temple. She's a lady, that old lasy is seymours mother. She gives you this kind of munsh* (i have no idea what that means). And the munch* is Valfeors second overdrive. Thats what i heard from other FAQ'S. So what part are you at in FinalFanatsyX?OR are you done the whole game already because this thread was posted a long time ago...

Hope it helps!

Frozen Jul 22nd, 2003 12:32 PM

Seymour's mother gives you Anima (or, IS Anima) :/

Where the hell did you read that FAQ? :laugh:

kupoartist Jul 25th, 2003 05:37 PM

----
Off Topic Chatter Deleted
----

Guys (ie. FinalFantasyX-2 and Brit), the Final Fantasy section (or any other section for that matter) isn't for your little Vendettas. In the time honored fashion "Take it outside" or somthing. Either learn to abide by the rules or Fortune, Harry or Carlito will find it in their interests to ban you from this website indefinatly.

Stop provoking each other like you're at some kind of Pre-School Fight Club. All of your previous posts in this thread have been deleted, and I don't particuarly want to hear anymore of this squabbling.

FinalFantasyX-2 Jul 26th, 2003 07:28 PM

Umm I don't care!

And now you'r getting off the topic. And i don't give if he bans me out of his site whoever those guys are:roll: ..

kupoartist Jul 27th, 2003 04:51 AM

Re: Umm I don't care!

Quote:

Originally posted by FinalFantasyX-2
And now you'r getting off the topic. And i don't give if he bans me out of his site
Telling you to stop being so confrontational has everything to do with the smooth running of this forum, and is therefore perfectly on topic. Coincidentley, in regards to the final part of your post: You're not the only one.

FinalFantasyX-2 Jul 27th, 2003 09:05 AM

That's really good for you again!

That's really good for you again!

REChick14 Aug 5th, 2003 10:45 AM

FFX Help

Well since this I need help with Final Fantasy X, I may as well admit that I need help. Im stuck at the part after moonflow when your riding the shoopuff. Then while your riding the shoopuff the Al Bhead attacks and kidnaps Yuna. Then Wakka and Tidus go and fight. I know this may be an easy part for other people but im having trouble with this one. I dont know what to do. I try everything, like getting new weapons but that doesnt seem to work. I keep dieing. Please if anyone can I need help!

Frozen Aug 5th, 2003 11:25 AM

Chick, could you please tell me what exactly is the problem? A certain move the machina does, or something?

Maybe you just need to apply the elemental rules and attack it with thunder-infused weapons, at that point you should have the respective weapons for both Wakka and Tidus. It is always a good strategy to use Haste (or Hastega, if possible) at the very first move you have with Tidus. Also use his Cheer a couple of times, and with Wakka, just keep hitting the thing. Use potions with Tidues, then attack.

If the attacks you recieve are devastating and the damage you deal is minimum, your level probably just sucks and you need to level up before going into this battle.

I hope this helps. Keep me tuned :)

Brit Aug 10th, 2003 07:00 PM

good advice frozen, sound actually

cheer works surprisingly well, do it 4/5 times and u'll be at a point where waka and tidus are so strong u'll kill it in 2/3 hits.

best advice has already been given tho, attack with wakka, use cheer with tidus, and potions when essential from both of them.
that doesn't work then try leveling up a bit, getting a few more spheres to ur name, raising the strength attribute if poss.

REChick14 Aug 10th, 2003 09:00 PM

Thanks guys for your help. I finally beat the Boss. See what happened was that I totally forgot about the sphere grid and never used it. Before I fought the Boss I used it and my players levels went up a lot. I also used Haste which also helped me very much. Thank You Frozen & Brit. I dont what I would do without ya guys! Thanks so much!;)