PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Would you kill? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=3748)

Hylas Oct 18th, 2002 10:42 AM

Would you kill?

Do you think killing for defending yourself is right? Would you have the guts to kill another person in you were in real danger?

Sleazy P Martini Oct 18th, 2002 11:21 AM

If someone attacked me or my loved ones and our lives were in danger....yes I would kill.

IcyMourdor Oct 18th, 2002 11:26 AM

Without a doubt, if I find someone attacking my friend with a knife, raping my gf, or whatever, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

I know it isn't right to be killing people, but after all, this isn't a neutral thing. You have realtions with a person and you will defend that person from opposition.

RobHardo Oct 18th, 2002 11:27 AM

Yeah I would, I would bust a Max Payne on someone's a$$ if they F***ed with my family

kupoartist Oct 18th, 2002 12:42 PM

only if its a "you or me" situation... I'm not sure I'd have the guts to do anything if my own life wasn't in danger. Besides, I don't exactly have any tasteful ways to kill people in my home, or even the vicinity. (unless you count a 38" Kevlar composite Field Hockey Stick as an offensive weapon ^_^ )

Vic Viper Oct 18th, 2002 01:14 PM

NO, i wont do it, i feel that no body has the right to take someones life no matter whats the situation.

Rei Oct 18th, 2002 01:27 PM

I don't think I'd be able to kill, even being in life danger. I don't know, maybe finding myself in a real situation, I'd kill to save my own life, who knows... but now that I'm safe and I use intellect to answer I say I wouldn't.

Lost_myth Oct 18th, 2002 02:34 PM

Hell yeah I would. Life or death, me or you, you or someone I love. You are going down. Besides I'm not afraid to die.:ghost:

JC Denton Oct 18th, 2002 02:45 PM

i dont believe in excessive force or ultimate force to deal with a problem but if i had no choice i would kill, id rather him or her die than me or someone close to me. Ofcourse i would try to find some method of dealing with the situation without causing death such knocking him or her out, and am not scared of death either.

Sword 4 Hire Oct 18th, 2002 03:01 PM

I think I would but end up regretting it later on

Lost_myth Oct 18th, 2002 03:50 PM

I think I would probably regret killing something yes, but regret saving my or someone elses life no.

007_JamesBond Oct 18th, 2002 07:21 PM

yes I would, simple as that

Killuminati Oct 18th, 2002 08:17 PM

almost did last week...had to to defend myself....nearly killed him...wish i had im still in deep shit...even moreso now

Pu the Owl Oct 18th, 2002 08:22 PM

Hard to tell, because if I consider the situation "me or you" as told by artist, saving myself and killing the other person would mean I consider my life to be more important than the other person's life. So there's no point in it. I'd say I could end killing another person for survival instinct maybe, not thinking about it, neither for a second. So, I really should find myself in the situation to tell (hope this won't happen, never! :P). There's no way I can say my principle is "if my life is in danger, I could kill".
But anyway, with my life really in danger I would probably end being paralyzed because of the terror. This means I would be the one killed and not viceversa :laugh:

BlackThornn Oct 18th, 2002 08:31 PM

Yes, I think it's perfectly fine.

And yes, if somebody was attacking me or my loved ones I wouldn't hesitate to kill.

Rohamgh Oct 19th, 2002 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xiliphore
almost did last week...had to to defend myself....nearly killed him...wish i had im still in deep shit...even moreso now
wahaha i am in that situation like every day ;)

yes i would kill...maybe not w/a weapon though...I am VERY good at snapping necks believe me...though I'm a good shooter too.

dont fk with me
you'll get your ass busted.

GaseousSnake Oct 19th, 2002 04:19 PM

How i would love to kill SSSnake just cuz he likes Halo....j/k:laugh:

Redpyramidhead Oct 20th, 2002 01:29 AM

Though I'm normally not a violent person, if somebody was trying to kill me or a loved one like that (especially a loved one,) yes I would take their life. And they would die a horrible death.

_RED_ stuff

Frozen Oct 20th, 2002 02:10 AM

That would depend a lot on th circumstances. If I was to kill, it'd have to be the very last way possible of solving the matter... if someone's gonna kill my mom, dad, or someone dear to me, I'd kill without any doubt, unless, as I said, there was some other way I could avoid it.

The same if they are gonna kill me. If I know I beat them down, and whenever they recover they will try to kill me again, I guess I may as well kill them for good. (well, I'm talking basicaly if it's either someone I love or myself)

Another way I probably would kill, is if someone actually killed someone dear to me... even if that's not gonna bring back my loved one back, I don't care, I'd kill the motherf***** in the moment. Although I am not sure if I would actually seek revenge or plan a murder, I think I would do it in the moment, or then just don't do it after all and try some other way of justice.

I just hope I don't ever need to go through anything like that.

Rohamgh Oct 20th, 2002 06:18 AM

i like halo...you gonna kill me.....kid?

:laugh: ;) :P