PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Queen of the Damned... (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=413)

trunks69420 Feb 13th, 2002 02:18 PM

Queen of the Damned...

Has anyone seen stuff for this movie? It looks awesome! I love vampire flicks! The soundtrack is supposed to be great too. What is everyones fav. Vampire movie?

nanjij Feb 13th, 2002 02:29 PM

never heard of it
got any web sites about it?

trunks69420 Feb 13th, 2002 02:32 PM

Yeah,
https://queenofthedamned.warnerbros.com/
Its a continuation of the movie series "Interview with the Vampire". It is also a book series by Anne Rice.

Hylas Feb 13th, 2002 03:23 PM

I must check this, I really liked "Interview with the Vampire", even if it's not the best movie I've watched.
Is the book a good one too?

IcyMourdor Feb 13th, 2002 05:28 PM

[COLOR=sky blue]I'm looking forward to this movie. This looks like it is going to be very good.[/COLOR]

Cannibal Clown Feb 13th, 2002 05:35 PM

I haven't heard about it yet. I hope it's good though.

I've never seen john carpenters Vampires yet, so I'll have to say that my vavorite vampire movie is Blade with Lesely Snipes.

merylsilverburg Feb 13th, 2002 06:45 PM

Hmmm......I think the best vampire flick I've seen is definitely Interview with the Vampire. I'm also looking foward to The Queen of the Damned. It's sad to see the former singer, Aaliyah, though. The best anime vampire I've seen has GOT to be Vampire Hunter D! Has anyone seen the new movie? Vampire Hunter D: Gekijo Koukai? I just saw it yesterday, and it kicks ass! The only complaint that I have of it though is a little of the voice acting and it was too short. The battle at the end could've been a bit longer and tougher too, but I guess that's my opinion.

Cannibal Clown Feb 13th, 2002 06:59 PM

I haven't seen the original vampire hunter D, and all I have to do is take a five minute walk to Family video and rent it, but it's always sold out. And I hear that the second movie Blood Lust is supposed to be cool too. But it wont be available here for a while. It was at the theater in Milwalkee a month or two ago. But that's too far away. Like a four hour drive. and I don't have a car or a licence. So I'm out of luck.

merylsilverburg Feb 13th, 2002 07:02 PM

Hm, that's strange. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust came out yesterday. I'm pretty sure it's at the rental store by now too. Still, if you get a chance, see the first then the second. The graphics in the new movie is SO cool, but I think the story in the first is much better.

Cannibal Clown Feb 13th, 2002 07:09 PM

I live in the middle of no where and the chanse of finding a just released anime at any of the movie stores here is next to nothing. We have about ten or so animes here that one could rent, and most of the good ones I already own. So I just got to hope and pray that On-Cue will get the DVD of it so I can buy it then.

merylsilverburg Feb 13th, 2002 07:14 PM

I have the same problem too. I live in a really sucky place that barely has any anime, so I just go to Sam Goody in the mall and buy whatever anime I see that looks good. If it sucks, then I sell it. Kinda wasteful, but it's the only way! Right now, I'm into the latest Japanese series, such as Fruits Basket, Gensomaden Saiyuki, Hellsing, so I'm searching Fansub distributors all over the web. I'm not into the ones released out now anymore.

Cannibal Clown Feb 13th, 2002 07:22 PM

I alwys make sure I know axactly what I'm getting before I get it. I look up the movie or series on the net and read up on it and make sure it's worth my money. the only risk I ever took when it came to purchasing an anime was when I bought Slayers the motion picture on VHS. It was only about twenty bucks, and I thought it was a good buy. It was funny, but not my best purchase ever.

Uchiha Sasuke Feb 13th, 2002 08:30 PM

The movie is not for me,i much rather see resident evil or blade 2

Cannibal Clown Feb 13th, 2002 08:36 PM

I haven't heard of a new Blade movie. I hope it's not just an idea because i'd really like to see it.

007_JamesBond Feb 14th, 2002 12:25 PM

I dont know if I will see it, it is not quite the movie that I would enjoy

Fav vamp. flik? Blade

Cant wait for the second one, and RE2 aswell, those look better, in my opinion.

trunks69420 Feb 14th, 2002 01:05 PM

Blade2 looks awesome, skipping school for that one! RE looks great too!(another illness day)
My fav. is a tie w/ Blade and IWTV. Has anyone seen the trailers for Star Wars ep.2? What am i saying, everyone has! That is also great looking!

merylsilverburg Feb 14th, 2002 05:52 PM

I'm not sure if this is just a rumor or not, but I heard that NSync (or however you spell their name) is going to be casted in the new Star Wars movie. Wouldn't that be the most annoying thing?

Cannibal Clown Feb 14th, 2002 06:14 PM

Oh My God! You had better be joking. I thought that how they butchered episode 1 was bad enough, and episode two doesn't seem to be much better than 1, but if there's going to be any sort of relationship between StartWars and N'Sync I'll be furious.

I hope that wherever you got your info it was wrong. Because that would be the worst move that Lucas boy would ever make in his lifetime!

merylsilverburg Feb 14th, 2002 06:55 PM

Damn. I don't remember where I read it. I think it was in the US Magazine. But, yeah, I agree. Honestly, I'm not a fan of Star Wars. Yeah, everyone's gonna come and hunt me down now, but I'm not. I never saw the original first or the first movie. But, even so, I agree that putting NSync is the most dumbest thing in the world. I mean, what IS IT with NSync?! They already did the Chilli's commercial and now, this? Sorry, Cannibal, but I don't think it's a rumor. :( :mad:

Cannibal Clown Feb 14th, 2002 08:35 PM

Well I am sorry to hear that.

And about you never seeing Star Wars. I suggest you do. You have no idea how much anime was inspired by the first three movies. In fact, they even have Star Wars anime, or else manga, one of the two. Maybe even both. Anyway, I suggest you see them. It's worth at least seeing them once.