PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   RPG Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   So who's got the game? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5422)

dan da man Feb 13th, 2003 09:57 AM

So who's got the game?

Whos got EverQuest Online Adventures for ps2?

btw, Harry its cool that you have made a forum dedicated to everquest, thx.:)

Decifer Feb 13th, 2003 10:30 AM

yeah thanks for this forum ill be using it often

i have money saved up but to play everquest ill need the game, network adaptor, a keyboard(netplay controller maybe) and a router to get my computer and ps2 online at the same time or i wont be able to play much. today im trading in some games and gonna buy Nhl Hitz 20-03 (great game) but i wanna get everquest really bad so ill just save money and wait.

Beretta55 Feb 13th, 2003 04:46 PM

I'll probally have to skip this title. even though it look's very cool......i have to get the game,adapter and then a keyboard...so i wont either get it....or i wont be getting it anytime soon.

David Feb 14th, 2003 09:01 AM

Got the game guys and it looks awesome! If you guys don't, or can't get hold of a credit card, buy a game card. And the requirments are, the keyboard, EQ online adventures, an internet connection, router, and the PS2 Network Adaptor.

Good thinking Harry.

dan da man Feb 14th, 2003 10:00 AM

David, how much do the game cards cost you? and how long do they last you?

EDIT: one more question David, How many people are on EQOA, not many yet? seeing is only just come out?

Decifer Feb 14th, 2003 02:51 PM

I think i can answer those questions

1. Game Cards: $10 American Approx $15 Canadain last you 1 month (30 days) Plus you get 30 days free when you buy the game.

2. Population: Approx. 2000 ppl per server lots of server ( servers have different rules (i think) some maybe not have pk some do)

...as for me buying the game i saw it yesturday at EB and i didnt have enough for network adaptor and game so i bought NHL Hitz 20-03 GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!! gonna buy it next month

sk8er_kyle Feb 15th, 2003 12:43 AM

I dont think I'll be buying it. I still need to buy a network adapter. Then I want to buy tony hawk 4. And I think I would rather try FF11 (I dont have enough money for both).

MakgSnake Feb 15th, 2003 12:49 AM

I am pretty sure it would be a fun game for RPG lovers, but to be really honest, I know for many people it wouldn't be an issue but this game has bad graphics (PSone type). May be because the game is so huge, they had to take the space out from somewhere. I saw a couple of videos as well, didn't impress me. I am not into RPGs at all.... but even if I was, I think I'd pass on it.... but then who knows.

So whoever bought it, put up your thoughts. The Online CARD is for $15 (Canadian)... which is sweet I think.

I hope Resident Evil Online comes with this card as well, where you buy it and put in the password code to go online for 30 days. I really hope. Cause $15 a month isn't bad at all.......

But you can play Everquest Online for Free for the first 30 days...

David Feb 15th, 2003 07:01 PM

It's supose to be 3000 each server, but no worries, because not alot of people are playing the game. I say it is fun, but lvling up is hard. And FFXI is gonna cost more because, you will need a HDD and some other stuff, but still worth to play.

dan da man Feb 16th, 2003 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MakgSnake

I hope Resident Evil Online comes with this card as well, where you buy it and put in the password code to go online for 30 days. I really hope. Cause $15 a month isn't bad at all.......

I hope they do that aswell, id rather do that, instead of paying loads of game bills out on the credit card.

dan da man Feb 16th, 2003 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by goodman

FFXI isnt likely to come out in the U.S. so no worries there...
What do you mean? The U.S. isnt getting it? What countires are?:shock:

jjmoohead Feb 16th, 2003 02:19 PM

Goodman, i love your honesty, have notspoke to you in a while. Are you picking up Everquest? I am seriously thinking about it today. Maybe well get a chance to play together sometime.

jjmoohead Feb 16th, 2003 05:17 PM

Ya I need an enitre new computer before I go online gaming with it. I guess thats why im so into the PS2 online gaming. I love to play online. I have Tony hawk 3 and 4, ATV Off Road 2, and of corse Socom, and Im on my way right now to pick up everquest. I am a sucker for ps2 online gaming.

jjmoohead Feb 16th, 2003 06:59 PM

Yes yes yes its a double post...shush....

I got the game now, I traded in 3 games to get it. but do you think i could find a friken USB keyboard in this fricked up friken city, frick no...grrrrrrrr so mad right now.

David Feb 17th, 2003 07:13 AM

Go order one on www.ebgames.com

I wanna meet people in the game from here...

David Feb 17th, 2003 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by goodman

FFXI isnt likely to come out in the U.S. so no worries there...
Your joking, where did you hear that from? I got to see this, if it's true, my heart is going to snap, but it should come out, because they are making the HDD in English.

jjmoohead Feb 17th, 2003 11:32 AM

Well I am on there now, so you can find me...im only level 6 warrior right now, the name is jjmoohead on there too, but i cant really talk cause i have no keyboard and I hate talking with the controller.

CORRECTION/EDIT: Rather then making yet another double post I would just like to say I am now level 8 half way to 9 and now own a keyboard for the PS2. Only drove 30 miles it seems to get the damn thing...so come find me....ill be there most of the night!

jjmoohead Feb 19th, 2003 12:09 AM

Ok I guess i am the only one here playing this, but heres an update anyway

Level 11 Warrior and now apart of a Guild. I was actually asked, its kinda sweet to be honest!

Decifer Feb 19th, 2003 02:53 PM

ahhh all you guys are getting far ahead of me and i dont got the game yet.. i gotta wait til beggining of march to get it. Im trading in NHL hitz 20-03 for the networkd adaptor today then gonna buy a keyboard in a week.

David Feb 19th, 2003 03:55 PM

LVL 14, Shadow Knight, im in a guild, I am named Monto, in Deren Hold Server. I've been playing the game constantly. It's not easy sometimes, but heck, it's fun. I now that you are playin the game Jim.