PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's in your avatar? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=4867)

Jolie Dec 22nd, 2002 08:45 PM

What's in your avatar?

I don't know if it's been asked, but considering avatars change everyday, I'll ask anyway. I know the characters or subjects in some people avatars, but I completely ignore what most of them are about.

What's in your avatar and why did you choose it?

I think many people know that Rinoa Heartilly is in my avatar. I picked her mainly because I was playing FF8 when choosing the avatar ( and I still have to complete the game after all this time :heh: ).

Nelo Angelo Dec 22nd, 2002 09:12 PM

For some reason this reminds of the commercials that say "What's in your wallet?" O_o

But it's Dante, from Devil May Cry. I chose him because.......uh.......I like Devil May Cry. o_O

MakgSnake Dec 22nd, 2002 09:14 PM

I needed a good Solid Snake picture...and when I saw this one....really made me happy. So I decided to put it up.

As I always matches my Avatar to my banner, it isn't the same case this time around. My avatar is blue and the banner is Black and White.

But what common about the two things are, ........I have Solid Snake's side pose on both the things. As you can see the right side of Solid Snake in both the images, and keeping in mind that they are not the same pics. So this time it isn't color, but the image's picture style.

Infernal Mass Dec 22nd, 2002 09:25 PM

the avatar i selected exhibits excellence in it's purest form.

DragonSphere Dec 22nd, 2002 09:29 PM

Got the ass-kicking Hotsuma from Shinobi as my avatar.

IcyMourdor Dec 22nd, 2002 11:26 PM

CHOBI!

The cutest little chocobo in anything related to FF (Final Fantasy Unlimited). He is one of my favorite characters in the series. My title goes along with it. "Kweh" is the speech of chocobos.

Vic Viper Dec 23rd, 2002 12:27 AM

Heather, main character from Konami's survival horror adventure Silent Hill 3.

Frozen Dec 23rd, 2002 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nelo Angelo

For some reason this reminds of the commercials that say "What's in your wallet?" O_o

But it's Dante, from Devil May Cry. I chose him because.......uh.......I like Devil May Cry. o_O
You should trade your avatar for mine, pal :D

Mine, as for those who don't know, it's Nelo Angelo from Devil May Cry, one of the most badass enemies I have ever seen in a videogame, and definitely one of my favorites.

DSgamer Dec 23rd, 2002 01:03 AM

mine's solid snake, because im waiting 2 get 50 post, so i can put my real avatar lol:P

mark0™ Dec 23rd, 2002 05:36 AM

Tony Soprano

C'mon, how could you not like Tony Soprano?

Rei Dec 23rd, 2002 08:47 AM

What a surprise.... Guess what? Mine is Rei Ayanami from Evangelion :P

dan da man Dec 23rd, 2002 10:19 AM

my avatar is solid snake/pliskin from metal gear solid 2

i have it because i am a great fan of metal gear series!

Gadzoox Dec 23rd, 2002 11:06 AM

I honestly dont know who mine is but I thought she looked the most like me. Plus I liked her expression, I tend to 'quirk my brow' like that alot.

I would have a custom one but my laptop is stupid and can't have the file size low or something, it'll never let my upload! Ah well.

Soul Angel Dec 23rd, 2002 11:17 AM

Right this moment in time my avatar is Lu Xun from Dynasty Warriors 3, who happens to be my favourite character in the game.

Pu the Owl Dec 23rd, 2002 12:38 PM

Jude Law is in my avatar, because he's soooo cute I couldn't resist :love: Ok, cute ain't the right word maybe, but there are children around :laugh:

Pu the Owl Dec 23rd, 2002 12:38 PM

Jude Law is in my avatar, because he's soooo cute I couldn't resist :love: Ok, cute ain't the right word maybe, but you know, there are children around :laugh:

Beretta55 Dec 23rd, 2002 12:43 PM

It's vash from trigun. dont know i just like him and that picture of the moon behind him i think it's neat:laugh:

Spank-A-Thon Dec 23rd, 2002 12:45 PM

Mine's just something I knocked together. It has no meaning or anything, I was just messing about in Photoshop and thought 'That's simple, yet effective - that'll do'...

- S

Deathwatchz Dec 23rd, 2002 08:10 PM

I'm not sure exactly where they got the pic for this dark wizard, but I picked it because it represents my persona. i'm seen as the wierd one, all in black, which doesn't mix with the crowd, so I think this fits.

Fayteless Dec 23rd, 2002 11:49 PM

Eccentrically, I put time and thought in selecting my avatar. Though some people may disagree, an avatar is made to be a resemblance and similitude of you as a person. In my case, I chose Ruyan from Forever Kingdom. Though I'm not a big fan of Forever Kingdom, I found that Ruyan fit my persona quite accurately. I'm sincere and caring, which I find in Ruyan. I am truthful to my close friends, which Ruyan is to Darius in Forever Kingdom. Most importantly, I enjoy competion, but find struggle within myself, for I am a peaceful person, even in conflicting situations. Ruyan seems to come close to my personality in some aspects, therefore I chose this avatar. Selecting this as my avatar, will represent my personality in every post. I hope this has had a good first impression on you all, for it's my first post. Thanks. :P