PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy 2012!!! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=12358)

goodman Jan 7th, 2012 02:08 AM

Happy 2012!!!

Hope everybody is having a great start to the new year wherever in the world you are!!! So far so good for me!!!:party:

jjmoohead Jan 10th, 2012 03:18 PM

Hope everyone's 2012 is better then 2011. For some that will be easy, for others it could be really difficult, but either way, let it be the best it can be.

Sure do miss this place and the people attached to it.

goodman Jan 10th, 2012 03:45 PM

The world is definitely in a lot of turmoil my friend, and no doubt some of our old friends here may not be living as great a life as they'd like. But hopefully their dreams will come true as they work and desire them to be!!! Good to see you mr. moo in 2012!!!

Harry Jan 26th, 2012 03:20 PM

Woah! Missed this entirely. Thanks for the wishes, and a great 2012 to you all guys and gals of PsFantasy.com! We do miss you as well!

Berserker May 17th, 2012 06:46 AM

For everyone past, present and future on here... happy 2012!

Strange how these things work, all of a sudden it hits you... what about the psfantasy forum?

goodman May 17th, 2012 01:46 PM

Nothing to report on the psfantasy forums, but life here is good. May finally be settling down here sometime between now and the end of the year! Time will tell but so far so good! Will be sure to let you all know...:D

Harry Jun 28th, 2012 11:11 PM

Goodman and Berserker - thanks for having the bravery to post in this desolate but once nice place. The answer times are slow, and make you feel like you are writing a letter in the XIX century - but maybe that is kinda nice.

Goodman - I am glad you are doing great! Around which part of the U.S. are you living (or planning to live)?

Berserker, yeah, I understand the feeling - the forum will stay here for you to check when you have one of these nostalgia moments for as long as I can. I also often wonder where you guys and gals have gone and what are you up to in these days.

Nothing new here, life goes on as usual without much excitement.

Thanks again for saying hello!

DSgamer Jun 29th, 2012 04:06 AM

just saying hi to everyone and I hope everyone's having a great year

goodman Jun 29th, 2012 08:43 AM

Hey guys, its funny i was just thinking about this site. I always get a notification if there is a response to a thread im in so its good to see whats up with peeps. Yeah im thinking part of the reason this site kinda disappeared people wise was they just dont play video games as much as they did while at home, etc. Im not into them like i was but do still play a fair bit. Hey Harry (Lorenzo) yeah still hanging in there, ive been involved with a lady who will be moving to Virginia probably no later than the end of the year and were still together. The potentiality of my going that direction is very real, we are both considering it pretty heavily. I live in TX still, same area (fort worth) that i have all my life, was born in ohio but raised here. Nothing too exciting otherwise, work 3 twelve hr shifts and then off for 4.5 days. Would be nice for more to ring in and say hi!!! Peace all...

Harry Jul 17th, 2012 12:32 AM

DSGamer - thanks for posting! I hope you are doing fine as well.

--

Hey Fred!

I think it is always exciting to plan for a move, good luck with it! I am really happy to know you are doing fine (and working hard as usual!).

I think the site died because of what you mentioned and lack of updates, mostly; while the community was not centered around the website anymore, a frontend usually attracts new blood in communities.

We are currently working in Iceland, we moved here with very little money, but not sure where we'll be in the next future. Planning to make some small games for mobile devices, starting with some smaller stuff (we should have a word game out this summer - nothing too exciting, it is just to test the waters and put a late foot into the door) and then with something I have wanted to do for a long time. We'll see how it goes!

For the rest, our situation really has not changed much as well - other than the new place, still messy as usual.

Thanks!