PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Action And Adventure (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Grand Theft Auto 3 Help Lounge! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=41)

PS2Guy2002 Jan 23rd, 2002 09:08 PM

Grand Theft Auto 3 Help Lounge!

This is the GTA 3 help lounge...if you need help in anypart of the game, either me or anybody else on PS2 Fantasy will try to help you!!:D

PS2Guy2002

PS2Guy2002 Jan 25th, 2002 03:31 PM

I have 14 unique jumps...can someone please tell me where I can find some more??:confused:

PS2Guy2002

x157anz Jan 25th, 2002 04:50 PM

Whats a uniqeu jump ?!?

PS2Guy2002 Jan 25th, 2002 06:18 PM

What?!? Do you even have the game?? You have to get 20 unique jumps in the game...

PS2Guy2002

BowevelJoe Jan 26th, 2002 12:17 AM

alright now PS2man, lol people are asking and your making them look stupid, i thought this was a help forum lol....:)

x157anz Jan 26th, 2002 06:56 AM

Yes i have the game i never knew u had to do that i thought it was just missions :(

<tries to do some unique jumps

PS2Guy2002 Jan 26th, 2002 09:17 PM

Nope, there not missions. I have 96 hidden packages, and that sucks because you dont know what ones you missed!! So right now I'm searching every spot to see what ones I missed! Also, I can't find the last two unique jumps...:)

PS2Guy2002

BowevelJoe Jan 26th, 2002 10:54 PM

i dunno what to tell you man, just look look look lol, i would have gotten a strategy guide, or a check list, something to check off all the stuff ive found lol...

Sleazy P Martini Jan 27th, 2002 08:23 AM

I was wondering why people were having trouble flying the Dodo.....Until I saw it. It has no wings! Whats up with that? Any of you get that bullet proof patriot? that's sweet.

BowevelJoe Jan 27th, 2002 07:13 PM

its hard to get used to but its pretty cool once you get used to it. I think i flew for like 4 mins, but then i crashed into the water...:rolleyes:

PS2Guy2002 Jan 27th, 2002 08:18 PM

Yeah, I've been using a checklist, but I got the checklist after I started getting them. So i have to remember what ones I got...LOL. The bullet proof hummer is cool...I used it for a couple of missions, also when I go over to where the mafia is!!:D Why won't the crane pick up my tank??

PS2Guy2002

BowevelJoe Jan 27th, 2002 08:49 PM

did you steal the tank from the army, or make it fall from the sky? that might be the reason lol

PS2Guy2002 Jan 27th, 2002 08:55 PM

I stole it, the crane won't take the fire truck either??

PS2Guy2002

MakgSnake Jan 27th, 2002 09:37 PM

Huh?

Hey Ps2Guy....U Dont Post Anywhere Else. How Come?.? U Come here To Post In This Thread Only!.!???

Reid Jan 27th, 2002 10:07 PM

I'm sort of stuck on the mission for Asuka where you have to get to all of the different pay phones in a set time limit.

I've only tried it twice but I can never have enough time to keep going.

Sleazy P Martini Jan 27th, 2002 10:28 PM

I hate those timer missions. Go to this phone, go to that phone! You could have just met me in the park. :D I'm stuck on the timer mission where you gotta take out the expresso booths. 8 minutes to comb all three parts of the city? I wish there was a stop timer code. I like to take my time and sneak up on people. Hey Makg! Maybe there's a little MGS in me after all! :D

BowevelJoe Jan 28th, 2002 08:16 AM

Sleazy, there is a Gameshark code for infinate mission time, and ill admit i gave up and used it on that mission, it pissed me off one to many times, but youll end up going to the bathroom in the middle of the park lol..(not literally, going to a bathroom hahaha)

Sleazy P Martini Jan 28th, 2002 12:00 PM

Yeah I passed that mission. Its the one were the Cartel is using expresso stands to sell spank. You have 8 minutes after you destroy the first one to comb the city and find the 9 remaining stands. Some are located in Portland and Shoreside Vale. I always run out of time.

PS2Guy2002 Jan 28th, 2002 07:01 PM

I beat both of those missions on the first time! I thought they were really easy...but that is just me!! I used the Hummer for the expresso mission...and I used the cheetah for the phone one!! I figured out the crane! I went to the wrong crane!!

PS2Guy2002

Sleazy P Martini Jan 28th, 2002 10:35 PM

Yes!! I finally beat that mission. Its all planning. Once I knew where all 9 expresso stands were, I just planned an effective route. I had a whole minute left over. BTW are all the gangs trying to kill you guys too? I think the Yazuka is the only gang that doesn't try to kill me.