PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Other Consoles (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   SW: Knights of the old Repulic (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5914)

Azuma_Ninja Apr 19th, 2003 10:40 PM

SW: Knights of the old Repulic

Just wondering if anyone else is anticipating this game as much as I am. It looks like so much fun. I was checking out some screen shots on EB's website the other day and they look pretty sweet. You can also choose to follow the Jedi teaching or stray to the darksid and the Sith:shappy: Don't underestimate the power of the force!!

Sleazy P Martini Apr 19th, 2003 10:53 PM

I am super pumped for this game!!!! I love the fact that you can choose real time or turn based combat!

dan da man Apr 20th, 2003 07:10 AM

Ive seen plenty of screenshots, its looks a good game, im going to check it out, is it pay 2 play online?

Harry Apr 20th, 2003 09:28 AM

As a Star Wars fun, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the game. I'm sure Bioware will do an amazing work...

Quote:

Originally posted by dan da man

Ive seen plenty of screenshots, its looks a good game, im going to check it out, is it pay 2 play online?
Yes, the graphics look very brilliant; no, the game is not online: many people mistake this game with the other big Star Wars release of the year, Star Wars Galaxies, which is a Massively Multiplayer Online RPG game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and LucasArts. Kotor is going to be released only on Xbox and later on PC; Star Wars: Galaxies is currently in development for PC, while we are still waiting for official announcements about console versions.

ssjtrunks13 Apr 20th, 2003 01:52 PM

IS it an RPG? I have yet to see an interesting looking Star Wars game, I'm tired of the shooters and the adventure games.

trunks69420 Apr 20th, 2003 02:57 PM

I just preordered it the other day! Cant wait... I love starwars and i love the idea of being in the old republic even more... I will become a wookies friend and tour the universe!! well maybe not... still cant wait for it:)

Uchiha Sasuke Apr 20th, 2003 07:59 PM

I'm really anticipating this game.A Star Wars RPG is going to be soooo sweet.I hope that it does not get delayed again though.

Harry Apr 20th, 2003 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SSSnake

I'm really anticipating this game.A Star Wars RPG is going to be soooo sweet.I hope that it does not get delayed again though.
I hope the same; but Bioware will never release a game until they consider it virtually perfect: and that's not bad, considering the bad bugs in Morrowind.

Azuma_Ninja Apr 21st, 2003 11:33 AM

This game is going to be sweet. Have you seen the pics with Jedi's using double bladed lightsabers:happy: How cool is that. Plus the fact that I've heard that you can construct your own lightsaber.

Vicious_2003 Apr 21st, 2003 05:44 PM

I saw that someone asked if it was going to be play 2 play online and the answer is yes it will be. Not sure on the regular price Ive heard froma fridn that works at babbages that its supposed to be 8.00 a month or something. But I cant confirm that for sure yet. It will keep me from playing it thats for sure. My mom isnt going to pay a monthlys fee for a video game and I dont have a job. Even if I did I would have more important and vital things to spend my monthly alotment of cash on (Even though that game looks absolutely AWESOME !)

Bogart Apr 22nd, 2003 10:31 AM

I'm anticipating this game a lot, I can't wait to play it. I just hope the story will be REALLY good.

Quote:

Originally posted by Weapon_XZ84

I saw that someone asked if it was going to be play 2 play online and the answer is yes it will be. Not sure on the regular price Ive heard froma fridn that works at babbages that its supposed to be 8.00 a month or something. But I cant confirm that for sure yet. It will keep me from playing it thats for sure. My mom isnt going to pay a monthlys fee for a video game and I dont have a job. Even if I did I would have more important and vital things to spend my monthly alotment of cash on (Even though that game looks absolutely AWESOME !)
Man you're wrong... did you even notice Harry's post?

Preventer Wind Apr 22nd, 2003 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bogart
Man you're wrong... did you even notice Harry's post?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's too funny.

I really wasn't looking forward to the game...based on it being a Star Wars RPG. But reading more about it and seeing some screen shots made me change my mind. I will probably rent it see if it is good and then buy it if it is.

BTW Galaxies is the Star Wars MMORPG.

Vicious_2003 Apr 23rd, 2003 12:17 AM

Oops my bad. I was in a rush when I posted my reply and just skimmed over the other posts. I was talking about Galaxies

trunks69420 Apr 25th, 2003 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

This game is going to be sweet. Have you seen the pics with Jedi's using double bladed lightsabers:happy: How cool is that. Plus the fact that I've heard that you can construct your own lightsaber.
Dude that is awesome!!Doublebladed light sabres!!! Now i can give maul the respect he deserved and avenge him... DIE JEDI SCUM!!god.. construct your own too! I hope thats true.. for your sake! get my hopes up! God... not too much longer... i hope it is as good as it seems.. if not galaxies will rock!... Star Wars forever!!

Azuma_Ninja Apr 26th, 2003 12:16 AM

The force is strong with this one

*I can't beleive there's no darth vadar icon

Harry Apr 26th, 2003 06:13 AM

Leaving aside the tiny problem that the game takes place many thousand years before the movie!

Quote:

Originally posted by trunks69420

Dude that is awesome!!Doublebladed light sabres!!! Now i can give maul the respect he deserved and avenge him... DIE JEDI SCUM!!god.. construct your own too! I hope thats true.. for your sake! get my hopes up! God... not too much longer... i hope it is as good as it seems.. if not galaxies will rock!... Star Wars forever!!

Azuma_Ninja May 1st, 2003 12:10 PM

You don't like the fact that the game takes place before the movie Harry?

Vicious_2003 May 1st, 2003 02:49 PM

I think he means that evenging Darth Maul would be impossible because the game takes place before he was even born

Azuma_Ninja May 1st, 2003 03:23 PM

Ok i get it now........i'm a little slow. I think I need to start getting some more sleep.

trunks69420 May 7th, 2003 04:07 AM

oh well... I understand.. but in my mind i will be avenging him... only about a month(pending delays) to wait now... I really wanna check this out as soon as possible. June cant come fast enough...for me anyways.