PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   First poster of 2011!!! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=12354)

goodman Jan 4th, 2011 09:48 PM

First poster of 2011!!!

Well guys and gals, its a new year so how the hell ya doing? Looking forward to the new year and new events for the future!!! As for me im doing well, managing life pretty good right about now. Would be nice to hear from all of our former and new members here at psfantasy say hello and happy new year 2011!!!!! Hope all is well in your corner of the world!!! :right:

Harry Jan 6th, 2011 12:00 PM

Happy New Year to you!!!

Life has been a bit busy for us here, but I have hope to do something good this year.

It is a very cold last day of Christmas here in Iceland. Usually it is NOT this cold, but today we have temperatures ranging from -9 to -15. But for the rest, everything is peaceful and very quiet here ;)

goodman Jan 7th, 2011 12:07 AM

Hey harry,

Were gonna have cold early to mid next week, like 14degrees fahrenheit. Considering tomorrow its supposed to be 67 degrees thats quite a shift lol. Looks like its gonna be a good week for chilling, catching up on tv and doing some black ops! I work 3 12 hr shifts on the weekend at a local hospital so i know where i will be in the meantime......

jjmoohead Jan 10th, 2011 02:25 PM

Cold? Sorry Harry that is not cold. I would love for a -15C day. Its been in the -30's here for the last while. To be fair I am used to it and doesn't really bother me.

Anyway, hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had taken a break from gaming and am now getting myself back into it again with all these huge Sony releases coming out early. Littlebigplanet 2 is going to be so amazing. I have it preordered and am just waiting for a chance to play it. Its going to be an expensive year.

Hope all are doing well!

JJ

merylsilverburg Jan 11th, 2011 11:00 PM

Lately it's been about 25 F around here because of all the snow. And since I pretty much freeze in about 30-40 F weather, -30 C is unthinkable to me. The few times I went to Wisconsin already made me feel like I was in the tundra, LOL. And it was only about 15 or 20 F there.

Hm, this thread has turned into a weather report. XD

Faile Jan 19th, 2011 10:03 AM

Happy new 2011, except it's a bit old now!
10 years of this site this year isn't it?

jjmoohead Jan 19th, 2011 03:26 PM

Thats crazy when you think about it eh faile. I know my Joined date says 2002, but I remember I had to resign up at one point cause we changed forums I believe.

jjmoohead Feb 1st, 2011 10:23 AM

Just wanted to point out that today it is -43 C (-45 F) here with the windchill. Just be happy you don't live here. :)

goodman Feb 16th, 2011 07:01 AM

Well our cold (to us) weather got over last week so its back to our native 70's!!! And yes without a doubt this forum is older than 8 years old, i remember Harry posting about 911 and giving his condolences to the U.S. over that. I think this forum has been here since 99 or so if im not right, come on warm weather!!!