PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General PlayStation Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What are you currently playing? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=7574)

goodman Nov 1st, 2004 07:43 AM

STAR OCEAN for ps2

Vic Viper Nov 1st, 2004 01:58 PM

i just got Ace Combat 5, im having a blast with it, much better than 4 thats for sure.:)

squirms_619 Nov 1st, 2004 04:48 PM

Is star ocean a good game? It looks good anyway i'm playing ff9 for like the 20th time but it still hasn't bored me yet.

goodman Nov 1st, 2004 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vic Viper
i just got Ace Combat 5, im having a blast with it, much better than 4 thats for sure.:)

Thats good to know, i will check into it eventually. Yeah i think Star Ocean is a good game, and do recommend it so far......... but ive got a long long ways to go, its two disc....

Meiko Nov 2nd, 2004 06:01 AM

Playing Drakan :)

happy_doughnut Nov 2nd, 2004 12:53 PM

I've been skipping some homeworks and playing some games. I've decided to become a housewife, so it's A-Ok to slack off. :D

Lately I've been playing mini-sessions of the GC game: Tales of Symphonia.. It's a super cool game. I love it. :love: Last night I started to play it at around 1 am and got kinda... uhm, sucked. XD When I realized it I had played for 7 hours straight. Now I'm here in school, half asleep. Eek!

But it's worth it, really. It's such an engrossing game. :)

I need to play a game to the PS2. For some reason I haven't bought one in months, but now I want one. I'm thinking about Star Ocean 2 (any suggestions?), so I might be playing that soon. !!

goodman Nov 2nd, 2004 10:38 PM

I played Star Ocean for a few more hours today, and im getting a good feel for the game. So far its been fun, for sure, im glad i got this game. The graphics are really high quality, the storyline is quite fun, and interesting, and i think there is a lot here to work with. I will let you know more as i go along, i think its a keeper, it is the most popular ps2 game on the gamefaqs boards...

Infernal Mass Nov 9th, 2004 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy_doughnut
I've decided to become a housewife, so it's A-Ok to slack off. :D !!

hmm, I think they call'em home-makers now, housewife sounds like a term from the late 1960's kinda, so they made it sound all proffesional by calling them home-makers instead..yes, of course i was there when they voted for the change a few years ago.

anyways, that's a bad profession mena! :(

just imagine a few years down the line, you be all kicking back with playstation 4.. and then your husband walks in and is all..

:grumpy: Hey, I'm hungry!.. make me some biscuits!!..make sure they're extra fluffy too!!..rarrgh!

:weep: then you burn your hand or something..

- i'm playing thru san andreas right now, taking my time too. yep no rush here :D

happy_doughnut Nov 9th, 2004 01:06 PM

Oh, that's Ok!

I mean, I said that I was going to be a housewife, but I didn't say I was going to be a good one! :grin: 'Sides, my biscuits are great. You're just trying to talk me out of it cause you're jealous that you're gonna marry, like, a cow doctor or something. And cause she's not going to be home, cooking you some warm, fluffly biscuits!

THAT'S right! And I'm going to put butter in them too! You... you can go make yourself some Hot Pockets. Or... *dun dun dun dun* Cup of Noodles! :lol:

I know you were there when they voted... I can't believe you voted against the proposition. Hmph! Trying to demean us and everything. Go burn your Hot Pockets. :tongue:

*AHEM*

Hey, has anyone played Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door or something? I read this thread through, and I think Berrta has/is playing it, but alas, he doesn't seem to post much anymore. I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm not sure. Any tips?

As for right now, I'm still playing ToS and I recently picked up a copy of Neo Contra. Haven't had time to try it out yet, but I plan to do so this weekend... I hope. :P

Beretta55 Nov 9th, 2004 02:50 PM

Hey, i post but just on moderation. XD
But Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door is worth getting (its quite lengthy which is a surprise) If there's anything specific you want to know just ask.

I'm still playing paper mario 2 and just recently Halo 2.

merylsilverburg Nov 10th, 2004 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infernal Mass
just imagine a few years down the line, you be all kicking back with playstation 4.. and then your husband walks in and is all..

:grumpy: Hey, I'm hungry!.. make me some biscuits!!..make sure they're extra fluffy too!!..rarrgh!

:weep: then you burn your hand or something..

Sorry, I hate to barge in this conversation, but this just made me laugh so hard. *wipes tears from eyes* :roflmao:

Anyway, right now playing through GTA: San Andreas. I'm actually kinda in a rush and trying to get through the game because MGS3 is about to come out and believe me peoples...I need all the time for that game! :laugh:

goodman Nov 10th, 2004 08:44 AM

When you play Everquest, which i have off and on for almost 5 years now, your never quite "not" playing a game. So... ive got my bard up to 69 now (just one more level to go and i can go to alternate advancement skills again). StarOcean is indeed looking very promising, and ive got the new Shadowhearts after that, probably around January/February. I remember playing the first Shadowhearts for three months, so it will probably be April before i play much more than those two games, i will check out PoP2 though probably on a rent........

Tha Keaf Nov 12th, 2004 02:20 AM

I beat Def Jam FFNY so now I'm back to playing NBA 2K5, also I've played a little Smackdown! HCTP.

tanner_999 Nov 12th, 2004 04:55 AM

I'm playing FIFA 97, and I always finish mid table. Addmittedly I am making it hard on myself by picking AIK as my team, but hey I'll do it.

merylsilverburg Nov 12th, 2004 05:25 AM

Took a break from GTA: SA and am playing "Karaoke Revolution 3." It's still fun...too bad I can't sing well. :P Unlocked a fantastic song that I'm just absolutely estatic about. :D

dan da man Nov 12th, 2004 11:12 AM

I am Currently playing , GTA San andreas, Halo 2 and Command Conquer Genrals. :cowboy:

Vic Viper Nov 13th, 2004 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan da man
I am Currently playing , GTA San andreas, Halo 2 and Command Conquer Genrals. :cowboy:

i like your sig. :lmao:

Phenom Nov 13th, 2004 08:37 PM

I am playing FFX.
Decided to start my game over.

Keyblade Master Nov 20th, 2004 06:22 PM

I'm playing Dark Cloud 2.
I beat the game and I'm doing the extra dungeon,
and it's BIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!! :yell:

Beretta55 Nov 20th, 2004 06:30 PM

Right now im playing:

Ratchet and clank
Jak and daxter: the precursor legacy