PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General PlayStation Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What are you currently playing? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=7574)

RobHardo Jun 3rd, 2004 08:41 AM

Battlefield Vietnam
MGS2(havent playe din 2 years)
Red Dead Revolver
Socom II (300+ hrs logged and still goin!)
Ive got quite a list eh?

neomarik Jun 7th, 2004 12:38 PM

xenosaga episode 1
teenage mutant ninja turtles
samurai warriors

Sodge Jun 7th, 2004 02:45 PM

GTA Vice City (PC), Warcraft 3 (PC), Prince of Persia (PS2). I really need to buy at least one PS2 game and stop renting 'em. ;|

Vic Viper Jun 24th, 2004 03:46 PM

just got Mega Man Anniversary Collection, capcom really did an awesome job porting the games to the ps2. it has mega man 1-8, and 2 games that hasnt been release here in the u.s. it also has footage from the tv series and some remixed music tracks.

mega man fans need to get this game now !!!:D

Beretta55 Jun 25th, 2004 09:10 PM

I have alot of games im playing at the momet.

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay, Full spectrum warrior, Grabbed by the ghoulies, Thief: deadly shadows, metal slug 3, and beyond good and evil which i got today :)
all on xbox.

I'm also playing shadow ops: red mercury.....or WAS. since the game has bored me to tears, im taking it back soon to rent another game.

kupoartist Jun 26th, 2004 03:10 AM

Sad to say, I'm playing System Shock 2 again. It happens something like every nine months... At least I usually find a new and intriguing way to play through... (plus, I considered it a neccesity if i'm ever going to write a plot synopsis for Puppeteer)

Occasionally I'll dive into Unreal Tournament 2004. I also have the Thief 3 demo... I was never massively into Thief, but at least this new one seems mostly faithful. They didn't quite give us another Invisible War failure...

Infernal Mass Jul 1st, 2004 10:55 PM

Final Fantasy IV.

I'd really like it if this game were to be remade, there's a great story here. Cecil..his rise from darkness, and then Kain..Kain is one of the greatest characters ever in a final fantasy game.

REChick14 Jul 3rd, 2004 08:43 PM

I've been playing many games. Lets see there's Fatal Frame which im stuck on, FFX ( I know its sad that I havent beaten yet but im trying. Im stuck at the area where I have to fight Jecht.), Onimusha 2, RE: Outbreak ( if any1 wants to know my sn for that game is RicanBatwoman24), Silent Hill 3, The Thing. On my cousin's Xbox I've been hooked on Rainbow Six 3. That game is tight. I enjoy that game very much. On ps1 Ive been playing Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation.

goodman Jul 3rd, 2004 09:30 PM

For RE Chick it should be more like what game are you currently not playing? :shappy:

REChick14 Jul 5th, 2004 01:01 PM

Haha very funny Goodman :sarcasm: lol Its true, I play too many games! I need to take a break...

RobHardo Jul 5th, 2004 05:18 PM

PS2: Red Dead Revolver

PC: KotOR

XBOX(when I'm at my brothers house): Halo(haven't beaten it yet, short visits)

goodman Jul 5th, 2004 06:04 PM

Getting near the end of Ominimusha 3 now, its been a fun ride, for sure!

Infernal Mass Jul 6th, 2004 03:55 AM

scored rygar for ps2 and buffy for xbox..both new, for 5$ each.

Tried rygar out, pretty good, the game froze up on me though while going thru a door so i put it off..been playing buffy the most.

Never watched the series but the game is alot of fun, enviormental fatalities etc..can combine crossbow bolts with holy water.. I'm not too far into the game but if it keeps up the current pace the it'll earn a permanant place in my library.

Beretta55 Jul 13th, 2004 03:10 AM

Well as of right now i have shifted all my attention to a new game i got today. I bought skies of arcadia legends for the cube (i have the dreamcast version but i got legends new for 20 bucks) I played for 5 hours straight too. I'm going to push myself to complete this game since i hardly ever complete rpgs.

kupoartist Jul 13th, 2004 05:22 AM

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I'm considering ordering Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis to fill a tactics shaped hole :)

Infernal Mass Jul 13th, 2004 07:02 PM

Final Fantasy IV..

this game is kinda tough, i'm at Zeromus now and he is kicking my ass so bad..i think i need to go back and do some leveling up before fighting him again..

Berserker Jul 15th, 2004 01:51 AM

I hardly have any gaming time anymore, but when I do I try to pick up Siren again. I have been playing some Full Spectrum Warrior at my girl's house but it's just not my kind of game I hate it when I'm not totally in control. When you had problems with SOCOM l considering the teammate thingy don't even bother with FSW.

Billyum7 Jul 15th, 2004 11:51 AM

I am playing red dead revolver on bounty hunter mode now!.

Nelo Angelo Jul 15th, 2004 11:10 PM

Right now, I'd say I'm playing the following....

Legaia 2: Duel Saga
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patroits
Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Super Metroid
Super Castlevania IV
F-Zero

Yea, I brought out my old SNES again. :O

happy_doughnut Jul 19th, 2004 02:53 PM

*sniff* Wow. You guys are playing so many games... It makes me sad. My summer is already halfway over and all I've played is Rival Schools 2. XD I really need to stop playing this.
I seriously just cannot find the time to play, and the worst part is that I do nothing all day. XD Vah!

I'm eagerly waiting for this thursday, when my brother will be leaving... which will thus mean more time for me to play. :) Yay.

So, come later this week, I will be playing these:

Super Valis IV
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy X-2
Legend of Legaia

Yep. Yep. I think I'm going to go get started and play Skies of Arcadia for the DC before Nelo takes his knife out again. Eek! :S