PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   who is the best FF character in the series? (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=3124)

Darkness 4 Hire Oct 11th, 2002 12:18 AM

Best Character in any Final Fantasy is Sephiroth! Followed closely by Final Fantasy Tactics Delita! Sephiroth made bad, real bad...he is the greatest villian of all time hands down. His deep story and background make him so! Delita is simply the man!

Vicious Dec 16th, 2002 04:09 PM

Cloud rules all.

ssjtrunks13 Dec 17th, 2002 11:11 AM

main character: tie between Cloud and Zidane
female character: Lulu
male villain: Sephiroth
female villain: the one form FFIX with the axe, can't... remember... name*passes out*

Master Jester Dec 17th, 2002 12:45 PM

[SIZE=1][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=firebrick]I feel like Seymour was a remake of Sephiroth, though in my own opinion Seymour was a little cooler, with his magic and all, the only spells that Sephiroth had, which were half decent were: Pale Horse, Super Nova and Shadow Flare, where as Seymour had great magic attacks.

ssjtrunks13 Dec 17th, 2002 12:57 PM

^
^
You forgot to end the color, size, and font.

SOmeone help me figure out who I was talking about on my previous post on this topic, please?(just wanted to get back on topic)

kupoartist Dec 17th, 2002 01:23 PM

Lani i believe you mean...

Animaman Dec 22nd, 2002 08:24 AM

Auron is easily the coolest character out of them all!:roll:

David Dec 22nd, 2002 06:39 PM

I think I will go with Cloud, he was always an excellent character to be in any game, just like he was in kingdom hearts.

Nelo Angelo Dec 22nd, 2002 07:39 PM

Can't really name one, so I'll just list some.

Shadow
Vincent Valentine
Squall
Cloud
Auron
Terra
Cecil
Kain

*is in the minority about many of those names* ^_^;;;;

Fayteless Dec 24th, 2002 03:03 PM

Favorite Character

Personally, I loved Squall. Not really Squall, but how he relates to myself. I spend my time thinking, rather than socializing. I'll stride through my entire school during two periods saying no more than the teacher requires me to. I find the simpleton's way of dealing with problems is rather pathetic and foolish. I'm sure if we could know what Squall was thinking during all of his silence, he would agree on alot of the same topics as I would myself. Other than Squall, I liked Auron. Nothing is better than an old-schooler that can kick anyone's arse.

Seraph Sephiroth Jan 3rd, 2003 01:09 AM

There are two, who I feel are the greatest of the Final Fantasy Characters... those two are, Sephiroth and Vincent Valentine...

Sephiroth and Vincent both have shattered pasts, and through their life-time found different obsticles to overcome, to make up for those horrible years they left behind them. Sephiroth merely wanted to find out about his conciled past, while Vincent wanted to change his. Unfortunate for Sephiroth.. through all that searching and striving for the answers, he only found lies... for the mother he had been looking for, really wasnt his mother after all... He was corrupted, and lied too, and took his revenge in the only way he knew how.... Death and Destruction to all who have hurt him... the world that was so cruel to him. Vincent on the other hand, strove to redeem himself, for the "sins" he had commited.. never knowing he merely needed to forgive himself.. and no act.. not even the death of Hojo could make his do it, but himself. With the death of Sephiroth and Hojo, Vincent may have finally been able to forgive himself for the mistakes he could not stop in the past. Sephiroth and Vincent are both strong-willed and need rely only upon themselves. For these qualities, I believe they are the best characters in the FF series.