PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I Have a Problem Involving Immature Boys- Help! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=1079)

merylsilverburg Apr 7th, 2002 01:13 PM

Boy, I wish I could. :( There's no one here at my school who really likes to talk about anime. The only ones here are the ones who watch Toonami, so all they talk about is Dragonball Z, Sailormoon, Tenchi Muyo, etc. I'd say Dragonball Z is most popular at my school. I tried to talk to this girl, whose knowledge of anime seemed pretty good, but all she does is talk about her social life and when I try to explain to her about new animes, she just brushes me off. Besides, it would be nice to actually have some friends to talk to, especially the ones on the forum who live in Wisconsin (SSSnake, Mourdor, 007_JamesBond, etc) but, of course, it's impossible. :( My parents are so set to continue living here, that by the time they actually decide to move again....I dunno, I'd be in college already. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I guess I could try to tell them....:sarcasm:

Cannibal Clown Apr 7th, 2002 01:18 PM

Then go to the Nicholet College in Rhinelander. I'm going there for a year or two, till I advance to some place else. Then you can see SSSnake, Mourdor, 007 James Bond, Neo Soldier, and myself. We'll have a big party.

merylsilverburg Apr 7th, 2002 01:57 PM

Hmm....not a bad idea. Ah, but I have to see with my parents. They're very stubborn about what I do and everything, so telling them that I'll be going to college up in Wisonsin might come as a shock to them. They kinda enjoy having me around them, so the place that I'm living in right now has a college, which they prefer me going there. Plus, they much rather stay here for the business, and....well, there's a lot of problems, but you know what I mean, hopefully. Thanks for the suggestion again. :)

BowevelJoe Apr 7th, 2002 04:55 PM

can i come too? ill bring the beer and pretzels, i also make a mean peanut butter and jelly sammich...and..err...i can light stuff on fire?

TtTackler Apr 8th, 2002 01:29 PM

I can sympathize with you Cannibal, same thing happened to me in 6th and 7th grade. I guess the dumbasses got pretty tired in 8th grade but not that I'm a freshman, I'm just trying to stay kewl with everyone because I hardly knew anyone when I started this year. I got friends that are sophmores and juniors which I think is pretty lucky of me, since I'm also one of those people that don't fight back most of the time unless I just snap (bastards :laugh: ), and I'm usually queit unless I'm talking to a close friend.

Anywho, we have an anime club at my school which I go to every friday which is great because I can watch new animes I've never seen and talk to people whose range goes out from DBZ, or some of the anime shown on Toonami and/or Adult Swim (i.e: Cowboy Bebop, even though CB is one of my fav. animes at the moment). But there are a few in the club that are loyal to only DBZ, but its alright.

BowevelJoe Apr 9th, 2002 06:56 AM

ehh...too many "anime fans" that think all that is out their is the stuff that come on toonami and CN..ick...but most of the stuff they play is pretty sweet though, but ah well, as long as its anime! :)

Spirit Apr 9th, 2002 10:08 AM

sorry to have missed this thread :heh: however
I believe there's only 2 ways to go about this
either
tell them that you can bite very well and then if they keep on annoying you bite them really hard. Bite marks don't constitute in fighting and if they hit you then they can be marked as pathetic girl hitters by the whole school
or ignore them, and all the papers they throw look at them and then keep paying attention in class =P