PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   hunter (apache heli) (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=4018)

zimm Nov 7th, 2002 12:49 PM

what helicopter are you looking for, If your looking for like a maverick then go to the police staion and on the roof you will find one

Andi 2 Nov 7th, 2002 12:51 PM

Cheers mate !

Zim zima got the keys to me beemmer !

zimm Nov 7th, 2002 12:53 PM

?????
OK
?????

Andi Nov 8th, 2002 08:36 AM

Which police station you on about ? im only on the first city!

Need a Helicopter ! :frust: <Cripling me is this!:ghost:

By the way you can get to the second city any time ! Without flying ! ive noticed the cars fly totally diferent !

& the little Tyco Rc Helicopter , RocksĀ¬! :laugh:

zimm Nov 8th, 2002 08:48 AM

The RC will run out of range and the police station that has the helicopter is on the third island

Andi Nov 8th, 2002 09:19 AM

i know it runs out of range ! i was saying that it is Ace for the P*ss about ! :laugh: cutting up the workers with the blades !

Worker ! " i gota stop taking pills , Im seeing shit man " <<<:laugh: :laugh:

zimm Nov 8th, 2002 09:35 AM

Gotcha, I was having so much fun cutting them up with the blades that the security guard finally shot me so many times that the rc blew up

twiztidfreak69er Nov 8th, 2002 05:51 PM

Btw about this topic ive beaten all the story missions and have the police chopper and the suite and still no sighn of the Apache Heli and ive flew over it dozens of times:disturb:

dan da man Nov 8th, 2002 05:51 PM

yeah im stuck on this mission my RC keeps blowing up can someone plz tell me how to fly the rc fast and propely thanks?

Richg67 Nov 8th, 2002 06:01 PM

Take the heli for a spin before picking up the bombs. Go through the building killing everyone in it and learning where the spots to place the bombs are. When everyone (or most everyone) is dead THEN start placing bombs. By this time you will have a pretty good skill developed.

laxman616 Nov 8th, 2002 09:50 PM

R/C MIssion

Also, drop all four bombs at the front of the stairs. that way, after you drop one bomb, you do not have to fly back to get more.

also, someone said "you have to get to the third island". I hope you were just being careless because unless you count the two tiny islands, there are only two islands. plus, it is really easy tog et to the second island. do about 6 missions and you are there.

shaunathon260 Nov 8th, 2002 10:48 PM

about the apach........it's located north and a little to the west of the heli pad in the army base. You will only see it when you get close enough since its one of the things that you see getting "drawn" in.

twiztidfreak69er Nov 9th, 2002 03:16 AM

BTW I retract my prvious post I thought the apache was supposed to be directlly on the helipad in the base so it is there after you finish all the main story missions :ghost:

beltway_sniper Nov 14th, 2002 10:38 PM

and you're as full of shit as a christmas goose, you CANT GET the apache until you get all 100 hidden packages! jesus :laugh:

Matrix Nov 14th, 2002 10:56 PM

settle down sniper......what are you jelous...............and another thing its called the hunter not the apache sniper..........and what do you think.....all these people are lying or something .... I mean come on why would we do such a thing............plus just to let evreyone know there is one other place you can get the apache....it shows up about 10% of the time.....its by the docks where u did the miisions for that colonal guy

beltway_sniper Nov 14th, 2002 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Matrix
settle down sniper......what are you jelous...............and another thing its called the hunter not the apache sniper..........and what do you think.....all these people are lying or something .... I mean come on why would we do such a thing............plus just to let evreyone know there is one other place you can get the apache....it shows up about 10% of the time.....its by the docks where u did the miisions for that colonal guy
yes yes, I know its called the hunter there slapass, I've posted on this several many a times. I just find it very odd that it'd give you the apache after 100 hidden packages, going thru all that trouble to find them, when you can get it regardless of collecting them or not. That just doesnt make sense to me, But whatever tickles ya'lls pickles.

Richg67 Nov 15th, 2002 03:48 AM

At the risk of being sniped by the beltway sniper I will mention that there are bugs in this game. There are flaws and there are things that don't make sense. Furthermore, why bother doing any missions when we can just use cheats? Because it's means more to you when you EARN it.
What I mostly mean to say is that if you don't know for a FACT what you're talking about you shouldn't BE talking.

Talking=Posting

RobHardo Nov 25th, 2002 06:25 PM

your instructions werent very helpful i took a police maverick with the police uniform over there an dit didnt show up can you type your instructions up carefully

furry_spatula Nov 25th, 2002 06:44 PM

I dont think the apache is all its cracked up to be. its cool looking, it has a radio, and offense out of yin-yang. but it handles like a retarded giraffe. I dont know. I seem to run into a lot of stuff flying it. it feels too loose. I'd much rather use the sea sparrow. oh well... its funner raising hell on a pink faggio anyway, just to mock the police :laugh:

Matrix Nov 25th, 2002 07:02 PM

the apache handles loose only beacause it goes supes fast and is supposely to have top handling!......I agrre with the fact though that is is kinda stupid to get an apache for 100 packages but at the same time being able to get it........ The truth is though it does work without 100 packages!!!.......though when u get 100 packages you get another spot that is easier accessible were you can get the apache.....and that place is stated at the end of my last post. (u must have 100 packages to get it here though)..... to get it the other way you need not to collect 100 packages......for those of you who still doen't understand all you have to do is head over to the military base with your cop suit on (this increases the chance of the apache heli being there along with the fact you do not get shot) use a maverick though to go there. I have said it before and I will say it again IT IS NOT LOCATED ON THE HELIPAD IN THE MILITARY BASE........it is located a little north west to it ( in the far fenced off section-northern)........to change the subject u do not just get the hunter when you get 100 packages....you get some extra cash also....that is your prize!!!!!!