PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   Metal Gear Solid Forum (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Snake loses the keys to Metal Gear Ray!!! (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5529)

merylsilverburg Mar 8th, 2003 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hero

I found the script to be funny, but you could tell immediately, the person impersonating Snake was a teenager. I mean they could've at least tried to get someone that closely resembles Snake to do his voice.
Oh, I know...but if you think about it...this entire parody is just some stupid little thing that's supposed to be funny, but it's not. I'm pretty sure they know that, so that's why they didn't bother to go and get a guy that resembles Snake or Otacon.

Quote:

Plus, I can tell that they made up most of the script as they went along. "I killed some guy... With a gun" No sh**, Snake, what else would he be carrying, a light sabre?
LOL :laugh: I don't think they made the script as they went along though. I think they're trying to make him dorky and very un-Solid Snake...that's why they added all the dumb things like the gun part.

Quote:

Originally posted by dan da man

lol, yea snake would not of been that stupid. That bit was stupid and hillarious,because snake would not say that or would he? :confused:
I don't think he would...Snake is just way too badass to be that ridiculous. :love: I mean, if you go and read the "Snake's Tales" in MGS2: Substance, the humor in there is very classy and funny. ^_^

ssjtrunks13 Mar 9th, 2003 01:33 AM

Sure you guys can go around picking out all the errors, but that has just made it less interestign than when I was hearing it. The only thing I was troubled by was that the guy playing Snake and no resemblence to how he actually sounded like at all.

Hero Mar 9th, 2003 06:05 AM

Yeah but come on... My sister could do a better impersonation of Otacon. The Triple A thing was alright, but if you're going to put something on the internet, you better make damn sure it's funny as hell, otherwise people are going to haunt you until the day you die.

And there is nothing... NO-THING wrong with Snake's Disco Roll... It's effective, swift and necessary. A somersault, is NOT. A roll will bring you from full view to a safe point behind a desk in a crouched position. A somersault will get you bullets in your ass, a president touching your crotch and a safe trip off of a tanker pipe, because the person controlling you questions your sexual preference, and has doubts about your reason for living.

merylsilverburg Mar 9th, 2003 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Sure you guys can go around picking out all the errors, but that has just made it less interestign than when I was hearing it. The only thing I was troubled by was that the guy playing Snake and no resemblence to how he actually sounded like at all.
Sorry ssj...I didn't mean to start being all picky about this parody. Didn't mean to make it less interesting; it's just that it wasn't funny at all to me. But it's still a good idea, nonetheless. :)

dan da man Mar 9th, 2003 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by merylsilverburg

I mean, if you go and read the "Snake's Tales" in MGS2: Substance, the humor in there is very classy and funny. ^_^

Cool I look out for that.

But with Raiden doing is somersault is class, its a big part of stealth flipping past when the guard turns his back, but I didnt do it in a firefight, just stealth.

ssjtrunks13 Mar 10th, 2003 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Sorry ssj...I didn't mean to start being all picky about this parody. Didn't mean to make it less interesting; it's just that it wasn't funny at all to me. But it's still a good idea, nonetheless. :)
Don't sweat it, I just don't really like it when people pick out everything that's wrong when as a whole it's actually pretty good.

Trunks Brief Mar 20th, 2003 02:20 PM

Lol man were the hell they come up with that

Esjay Apr 7th, 2003 12:38 PM

I heard this in a flash animation at Newgrounds. I thought it was pretty funny stuff, but even I could have done a better impersonation of Snake...I have, in fact, but none of you want to hear that. :laugh: