PDA

View Full Version : State of Emergency!!

Jango Fett
Mar 30th, 2002, 06:24 PM
I've got a brand new State of Emergency, It is open but I only played it a few times. No scratches or scuffs. With box and instrustions. As good as new gets!

I have
SSX Tricky
GTA3
GT3
Madden 2002
THPS3
FFX

would probably go for
VF 4
Harvest Moon
Dynasty Warriors 3 + a lot more
just make an offer there are a ton of games I would trade it for that I cant even think of.

Also I am registered at ebay and have like 30 positive feedback, so let me know what kinda comfimation you got that this trade would go okay. Thanks .

Mercury Shadow
Mar 30th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Dude, give it up. This is your third thread on your SOE game. I suggest you just sell it on ebay and make $30.

merylsilverburg
Mar 30th, 2002, 08:03 PM
I agree with Merc. I don't think anyone feels like trading on here, so you might as well go onto Ebay and make a better profit than putting it in these forums.

BowevelJoe
Mar 30th, 2002, 10:26 PM
stop trying to push your shit on this board, give it up man, your too annoying, im not buying anything from you, just stopit man, go find another board to annoy, if someone hasnt said they want it chances are no one wants it, so stop..

Jango Fett
Mar 30th, 2002, 11:16 PM
Once again if you dont like it it doesnt mean everyone else doesnt, how do you know that someone else on here doesnt want SOE. And Im not tryin to push anything on you, this post is not directed at anyone, if you dont want to trade why dont you just STFU and not post.

goodman
Mar 31st, 2002, 12:09 AM
I live in Greenland, if you wouldnt mind shipping it there i may buy it for twenty five or so. Shipping would probably be twenty five or so. I would pay for the game thats all.

Mercury Shadow
Mar 31st, 2002, 12:13 AM
Wow, I never knew you lived in Greenland, Goodman. That's pretty cool, never knew anyone from there.

Pu the Owl
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:01 AM
Stop posting the same thread several times. In General Chat is still opened and here it's been locked.
There's no point in posting the same thing many times.