PDA

View Full Version : Mew!

Pu the Owl
Mar 27th, 2002, 12:41 PM
I've created a new wallpaper, but I don't know who is the adorable character in it. I just liked the image.
Can anybody tell me anything about it?

All Yellow (http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/yellow2.jpg)

Macceh^
Mar 27th, 2002, 12:44 PM
looks like somet out of sailor moon to me

Spirit
Mar 27th, 2002, 12:58 PM
so cute ;) hahaha
no I don't want to be like that
looks great though, good job fortune :)

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 01:11 PM
I like it alot its really cool im not sure who it is i bet that CC would know you should ask him

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 27th, 2002, 01:51 PM
Great work as usual.

Soul Angel
Mar 27th, 2002, 05:19 PM
That's really good Fortune
Keep it up! ;)

Rei
Mar 27th, 2002, 07:10 PM
AWWWWWW! That's so cute!!! XD

Reid
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:48 PM
That's another good one, Fortune.

That little neko-chan is too cute (makes me all warm and fuzzy inside).

Hylas
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:14 PM
I think she's Puchiko from the anime Di Gi Charat.

Di Gi Charat is just too kawaii!!!
*huggles*

merylsilverburg
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Yup, Hylas is right, that's "Puchiko" or more known, Petit Charat from the "anime" Di Gi Charat. This wallpaper is adorable, Fortune! I really like it! :happy:

*Side Note*
Di Gi Charat has the most adorablest looking characters, but BEWARE.....the "anime" is slightly annoying. Each episodes of the series are about 2-3 minutes long, and I'm not sure how many episodes there are though. I got a VHS tape that contains 16 episodes in 1 tape (yeah, they're THAT short), but I couldn't even get through watching the first episode, because it was slightly irritating. :sarcasm: Di Gi Charat's voice was really not what I expected, even in Japanese, and the story is kinda....confusing and pointless. But, the drawings are so adorable, that you can't resist, even if the anime is not so good. Well, that's just my opinion, anyone else can watch it and try to get through but....I know I'm never going to watch this series ever again. I'll continue looking at the cute pictures though. ;)

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Keep up a good work Fortune!!! :D