PDA

View Full Version : GT best car

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 26th, 2002, 11:39 PM
What do you think is the best car on the game or that you have gotten?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 27th, 2002, 04:20 PM
I like the dodge viper concept car,even though there are many faster than it i like that one the best.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:48 PM
For some reason i really like the camero racing car its just so cool that is the one that i use the most

kokoman
Mar 29th, 2002, 10:25 AM
my favorit car is the ruf......it is a very good car and you cant beet it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Yeah the RUF's are cool,you can even take them in the off road races.

kokoman
Mar 30th, 2002, 10:18 AM
not only that but you can boost them up soo much.......but in my point of view(considering i have $5189..) its pretty expensive....but i have one now so its all good........there are some other good cars in the game like.....opel speedster.....and all the aston martin's that are amazing.:cool: :cool:

Andi
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:10 AM
I have two cars that i can't choose between
Subaru Impreza LM Race Car then
Polyphony Digital Car (formula 1 car)

The polyphony car Will Whoop Anycar in the game But
My Impreza i love to race with Because you can go on Rally's or Circiut':roll:

pipetender
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:38 PM
My favorite car, and the first half decent car I ever owned, was the Camaro Race Car. It has won me many races and it is what kept me playing GT.

Andi
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:45 AM
The Esperante is a Good car for winning race's with
Or the Blue Calsonic nismo:laugh:
I have got my Suzuki Escudo Up to 1764 bhp with a stage 4 turbo
:laugh: Laffing all the way to the finish line

Hadoken
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:38 PM
hey andi, how the hell can you drive the escudo?? that thing handles like crap!

and yeah, the calsonic skyline is pretty nice. i dont use it much though.

Qjij_jijQ
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Hey Mr. Carmaster ! ( a.k.a. Hadoken )...
Which car do you think is the best one to use overall ??

Hadoken
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:54 PM
OVERALL??
OVERALL???
do you even play gt3? lol jk
i've switched between dozens of cars to use, from each race to the next.
but hmm... best one.. the diablo! hehe
i only drove it a few times at a friends house. i think he cheated or somethin to get it. but it was pretty sweet car.

Qjij_jijQ
Apr 30th, 2002, 10:13 PM
What's wrong with "Overall" ??

Anyway, I'm askin' that because it takes so freakin' long for me to get money at the start... I want to have the best car with as less money as possible. I hate havin' to always buy new ones... I'd like to buy a really good one from the beginning and simply tune it up for the rest of the game...

... You understand ?

Hadoken
May 1st, 2002, 01:19 AM
the only cars i actually bought were the treuno sprinter at the beginning, and then the second car i bought was an R34 skyline.
i pretty much just won cars after that and didnt need to buy em. i spent most money on tuning them though. which often costed more than the car itself.
please note that those were mainly the cars i BOUGHT, not won.
and btw, i guess nothing is wrong with overall. you just didnt tell me that you were starting out in gt3.

Qjij_jijQ
May 1st, 2002, 05:18 AM
Well, I'm not actually "starting" to play...
I just wanted to know, for no real reason :D

I just get bored SO fast with those kinds of games !

Andi
May 1st, 2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Hadoken
hey andi, how the hell can you drive the escudo?? that thing handles like crap!

and yeah, the calsonic skyline is pretty nice. i dont use it much though.

Lower the suspension then dont go out of fourth gear !
It still whoops ass:laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
May 1st, 2002, 07:13 PM
For the pikes peak i usually dink around with the caster and camber until the car handles just right.

Andi
May 3rd, 2002, 10:10 AM
Why is pike's peak on the 3rd game for the PS2 ?:peoples:
I have not seen ityet

Hadoken
May 3rd, 2002, 12:04 PM
wha? i dont get what your trying to say man.

Andi
May 3rd, 2002, 03:00 PM
wha? i dont get what your trying to say man.

GRAND TURISMO 3 A-Spec

Is there A stage called Pike's Peak on the game ?
Because if there is i haven't seen it yet :peoples:
It's a simple Question

Hadoken
May 3rd, 2002, 04:58 PM
oh. geez man, your wording was weird. lol
you shoulda said the pikes peak stage. not just pikes peak.
neways, its not in the game.
i think sssnake was talking about the escudo(pikes peak version). which was made mainly for racing on pikes peak.
he meant that for that CAR, he dinks around with the caster and camber.

Andi
May 4th, 2002, 05:41 AM
Grand Turismo 2

There is a car on pike's peak stage !
It is like the Escudo but i think it was light Blue & it was just a bit slower than the Escudo!

IS THAT CAR ON Grand Turismo 3 :peoples:
If it is? what was it called ??? i can't remember !

Uchiha Sasuke
May 4th, 2002, 01:51 PM
Its so hard to tell what your saying but the Escudo pikes peak is a rally car and is a red color

kokoman
Jun 1st, 2002, 05:58 PM
OVERALL??
OVERALL???
do you even play gt3? lol jk
i've switched between dozens of cars to use, from each race to the next.
but hmm... best one.. the diablo! hehe
i only drove it a few times at a friends house. i think he cheated or somethin to get it. but it was pretty sweet car.

how did you get a diablo??:shock: :confused:

Hadoken
Jun 2nd, 2002, 01:25 AM
i didnt dude. read my post. i played with it at my friends house. he got it from cheatin or sumthin. cuz i dont think he got 100%.

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:47 PM
Sports car.. the blue colored sports-car. Its new, i dont know the name of the car.

Indrid Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 10:58 AM
That blue sports car is Cadillac...

Bhcdarkness
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:51 PM
the Shelby in the game is hot... but i like the rally races.. i the the 206 rally car and the Subaru Impreza

Hadoken
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:40 PM
dammit Indrid Cold!!
This is about
Gran Turismo 3!! , NOT GTA3!!
GTA3 belongs in the action/adventure forum.
NOT HERE!

and btw, the blue car u see. I think its the shelby your talking about. NOT sum cadillac.

LEBSTA
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:37 PM
One of my favorite cars is the Toyota GT-ONE race car

http://www.autosalon.com.au/final/events/sydney/images/syd_2000/35.jpg

RobHardo
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:25 AM
in my opinion i think the game is gay, i know people go for realistic but it's a bit to realistic that it's scary I could get the same experience just by driving my jeep and feel like i was playin this game, and then there is the fact that your car never gets scratched when you hit a wall not even a fender bender but the cars are cool i like all the aston martins

Socom
Jul 4th, 2002, 02:11 AM
I'm excluding the formula 1 but I really like my FTO LM Race Car. I've suped it up to the max and I did a bit of tuning. It has a 9 sec in the 0-400 m option. The handling does tend to be a bit hard when you reach 300km but overall its a great car. The lights are cool aswell.

And Solid: Snake, the reason why the cars don't get scrached is because then Polyphony would have to get the authorisation from every car company in the game so they could have damage on the cars. It would be much better but it won't happen unless it's a rally game.

Ice Cold
Jul 4th, 2002, 03:03 PM
My favorite is the Formula One car. That thing is the best for a endurance race. Besides that, my favorite is the Corvete racing car.

The Rhythmosaur
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Me too, I like the RUF. It´s acceleration is simply brutal, murdering, amazing. Only flying is better...

But another favorite of mine is the RAYBRIG. Though I´m clearly not gay, I love the color and I love the handling, too

Not everything fast looks nice. Look at the Escudo... okay, it´s a matter of taste. But at GT2 where it had "just" about 900hp it was a reliable and - if carefully tuned and set up - unbeatable car... Now wÃ*th it´s tuned 1800hp you can´t handle the torque if you try Tahiti Maze or something like that. You feel like within a bottle: Shake well before open...

Andi
Jul 5th, 2002, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Ice Cold
My favorite is the Formula One car. That thing is the best for a endurance race. Besides that, my favorite is the Corvete racing car.

You mean the Polyphoney Digital Car !

Ice Cold
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:22 AM
I guess? I just got the game. It's a black F090/s. The kind of car that you can see the drivers helmet and gloves sticking above the front of the car.

Also, I don't think you can buy it or even upgrade it.

Sid554
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:01 PM
The F090(Polyphony Digital Car) is the best, hands down.
But it can only enter about half the the races in the game.
My personal favorites are the Arta NSX and the Corvette C5R(amongst the cars I have acquired thus far) as they both handle fairly well and can be upgraded to a certain extent.