PDA

View Full Version : Best Bad Guy

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 26th, 2002, 11:33 PM
Who do you guys think was the best bad guy in MGS and MGS 2?

merylsilverburg
Mar 27th, 2002, 09:21 PM
My answer would have to apply to both games: Revolver Ocelot. Man! That guy is soooo bad it's cool! :laugh: I mean, I don't like Liquid as much, but Ocelot would have to be my pick. There's just something about his attitude and his methods that are just so...:cool:. :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 27th, 2002, 09:27 PM
Liquid all the way.Everything about him is cool,he the classic bad guy.

Rei
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:13 PM
Yeah, Ocelot is THE bad guy of these games!
The others are all victims of some intricate plan, more or less, so you start despising them and you end being sorry for them.
But OMG! Ocelot is too evil to be forgiven!

Mercury Shadow
Mar 27th, 2002, 11:02 PM
I like Ocelot and Vamp a whole lot. Vamp is just a badass, and he slaughters his victims so brutally that you can taste the blood just watching him.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 11:16 PM
I think liquid is the best bad guy i mean he is always skeeming something up some plan and hes just so cool

Hylas
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:06 PM
My choice is Psycho Mantis, in general I like him very much as a character and I love him as a villain.

*wants to be like Psycho Mantis*

MakgSnake
Mar 29th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
My choice is Psycho Mantis, in general I like him very much as a character and I love him as a villain.

Same Here, I Really Liked That Guy, He Is Cool And Well......Totally Different..IMO.

As For In MGS2....I Really Liked Fortune, I Know She Wasn't Exactly A Bad Guy But She WAS! When I Was Playing The Game The FIRST Time, I Was Really Shocked By Her Magic, And Was Totally Amazed To See (That Type) Of Character In MGS. And Her BackGround Music Really Moved Me!.! I Loved All Her Scenes!.! And Even Her Dialouges!.!

About Ocelot, I Hate Him, I Know He Is Becoming The MAIN Bad Guy Of The Series, But I HATE HIM, I Wanna Kill Him So Bad, Seriously, Just Wannt Torture Him First And Then...BOOM! hehe :D

Devil Snake
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:16 AM
well in mgs1 the the bad guy which i liked the most was mantis
as for mgs2.......... solidus snake.

nanjij
Mar 31st, 2002, 01:20 PM
it has to be vamp but liquid in a close second
im afraid i didnt think solidus was that good

jenova_jeb
Apr 1st, 2002, 04:59 PM
Definitely Ocelot. He's been my favorite ever since the first time I played MGS.

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Psycho Mantis and Ninja...

Indrid Cold
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:36 PM
I never played Meal Gear Solid 1. I dont know any characters from there, i know only the MGS 2 characters.

ocelot
Jun 10th, 2002, 04:56 AM
My favourite is shalashaska=revolver ocelot. who is decoy octopus and what he does in mgs 1 ( i havent play it yet ) I just heard my friends talking about him so somebody tell me please.

Harry
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:43 AM
Mi choice is Ocelot too! I should buy that McFarlane's action figure: I want to have Ocelot next to my PC :)

By the way ocelot, you shouldn't really know who Decoy Octopus is before playing MGS... it would be one of the biggest spoilers you could ever get about the game....

Indrid Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 01:56 AM
Psycho mantis and Ninja plays good..

But i hate Ninja and psycho mantis, they're too bossy!

RobHardo
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:35 AM
i think revolver ocelot his, and how did he get liquids arm again???

Ice Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Hey probably glued it on. hehe

I don't know how he got his arm, but I think it's kind of corny.
Liquids voice and ocelots body. It just ain't right.

Yeah, Ocelot is THE bad guy of these games!
The others are all victims of some intricate plan, more or less, so you start despising them and you end being sorry for them.
But OMG! Ocelot is too evil to be forgiven!

Vamp is also one of my fav. I just enjoy killing him sooo much!

(Did anyone notice in the cut-scenes when Ocelots arm acts up, that he changes from a long sleeve to a short sleeve shirt. I know it's so you can see liquids arm, but still.)

ghost86
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:59 PM
i think vamp is the coolest even though he's not straight, then i'd say solidus or psychomantis.

RobHardo
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Ye Vamp is cool although he is about as straight as a circle

Sid554
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:02 PM
I thought the best bad guy was Liquid
And the most annoying was Vamp. Just when you
think he's finally dead, there he is again.(Stubborn f*ck:frust: )

Solidus
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:07 AM
Solidus is the best of course, and I like the movements of Vamp, hmmm...Liquid got's my vote because I like his Australian-like voice. Something like: ''Eh, Snake! You coming?''

-Solidus, report done.

thenagan81
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Fat man because he can set bombs under his ass and Liquid Snake

happy_doughnut
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Ocelot and Vamp ! You hafta love Vamp's knives !

Ocelot... is just one evil minion. You gotta love him !
They're both very good villains, IMO. The best from the game.

Daniel Legge
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:34 AM
I think vamp is the best hes just so kool and he keeps coming back

i hope u can play as vamp on MGS2 substance
but i doubt they will do that.

Frozen
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:22 PM
FATMAN IS THE BEST OF ALL AND THERE'S NO DISCUSSION THERE. JUST ACCEPT IT AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY. :laugh:

XD

LIQUID SNAKE AND REVOLVER OCELOT. Liquid, well, is just a BAD snake, more or less the opposite of our beloved Snake, so that only fact makes him holy :D And Revolver Ocelot...... well, he is worse than any man walking on this earth!!!! He is all what a bad guy can be. I'm not sure which one of the two I like better.