PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me?

Psycho_panda
Jun 22nd, 2007, 11:10 PM
Hello, I have a doubt about Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix I've been waiting for the release of this game (yes, I know it's already out, thank you) and every copy I find online say it's "For JPN/Asian systems only". I'm pretty sure my system is American I assume it won’t accept a Japanese edition, so, I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can find a US compatible copy of this game.
I checked on Wiki (yes, I use Wiki... don't kill me T_T) and it says that Square Enix already launched an international release of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories on March 29, 2007. I’d prefer not having to buy a GameBoy or a new PlayStation just to play the game. So if you know where I can buy it, please comment.
I'd appreciate your help very much! Thank you.

Awfully, dreadfully and desperately in need of your help: Psycho Panda.

merylsilverburg
Jun 24th, 2007, 12:01 PM
First off, hello and welcome to the forums. :)

As for your question, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait or buy a cheap Japanese PS2 if you want to play it now because KHII: Final Mix+ may not be released stateside at all....or if it is, it'll be a while until it does. It's currently only available in Asian countries. I understand your feelings on this though, I really want to play Chain of Memories myself but I'm not a big fan on playing long-winded games on portables. :P

Hope this helps a little. :)

Psycho_panda
Jun 24th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Thanks, and... :( Well that's disapointing...