PDA

View Full Version : Which one is better?

Meiko
Apr 9th, 2006, 11:44 AM
I need a suggestion! I want to buy a new RPG, but I don't know which one to choose among these three: Suikoden V, Grandia III and Star Ocean Till the End of Time.

Which one is better? I liked Grandia II a lot, and I've heard Suikoden games are good, but never played any of them. I was going to buy Suikoden III but it seems to be a rare game and I cannot find it at an affordable price. I don't know anything about Star Ocean, apart that it is good.

Please help! :(

DragonSphere
Apr 13th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Well, if you're tight on money I'd go for Star Ocean since its one of the Greatest Hits now. Definitely a great game for a great price.

IcyMourdor
Apr 13th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Star Ocean by far. There is so much to do with this game, not to mention the great story and gameplay.

Meiko
Apr 15th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Thank you, I'll keep your suggestion in mind :)

Hylas
Apr 19th, 2006, 02:31 PM
I haven't played any Suikoden games either. Which among them is better? III is rated higher than all the others.

IcyMourdor
Apr 21st, 2006, 08:39 AM
I'm stating this now. I am NOT a Suikoden fan. I know, it shocked me too, being an RPGamer and all.

Anyways, out of my own personal tastes and gameplay, I prefered the 4th game the best. Your characters made their moves separately instead of one action for two people. I have yet to try the new Tactics or Suikoden V, but i'll get back to you on that. Still having fun with DQVIII, DDSI & DDSII.