PDA

View Full Version : The Urbz

Piggle_humsy
Mar 13th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Has anyone else played this?
I got it for xmas and completed it really quickly... I know with sims you can never really "complete" it but what I mean is I have done every task with 2 different characters and now it is pretty boring...
I think I'm gonna go exchange it for something else at my gaming shop.
When I got it I never knew Black Eyed peas had their own sims characters in it.. that was funny.

I didn't enjoy this sims as much as I have others but I like the variety of different looks.

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

merylsilverburg
Mar 14th, 2006, 03:31 AM
My sister had played this when it was released and it took her a while to finish because she doesn't have much time. But, she said it was much, much easier than The Sims (which is too time consuming for her) so I decided to give it a try. It is rather fun and much more relaxing than the highly demanding Sims. So, for that, I liked it and it's pretty fun...haven't finished it yet though. :P

Piggle_humsy
Mar 18th, 2006, 05:39 AM
yeah maybe that's why I got bored of it because I have more time.. (or did) so I wanted something more time consuming....
although I started playing it again last night, created a new character, and I managed to play it for quite some time.. :laugh:
so I guess it's not so boring after all :P

I even found something new which I hadn't noticed before :D