PDA

View Full Version : Cell/Mobile/Cell

MakgSnake
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:03 AM
I saw something related to "Cells" in the general chat so I thought that I might as well start a thread about it. This is very basic and simple.

Just let people know what cell/mobile you own and which one you really want to buy next or have been dreaming about. And if you want to, can mention which "classic" ones you had before.

AND IF you can, post the website where we can see the picture of it.

As for me

Had: Siemens S35 http://www.mobile-review.com/review/image/siemens/s35/pic2.jpg

Had: Motorola V300 http://www.mobile-review.com/phonemodels/motorola/image/v300.jpg

Have right now: Motorola RAZR V3 (BLACK) http://www.netsupermarket.ch/netshop/images/motorola_razr_v3_black_prot.jpg

The one I want: Nokia 8801 http://www.3dnews.ru/documents/news5/20050410_nokia8800_01.jpg

I dont really want it, but would like to have it. Its basic phone, nothing special, just like RAZR but I like that. Basic simple but stylistic phones.

Pu the Owl
Feb 25th, 2006, 03:54 PM
My phone is an older model and I don't care. I rarely bring it with me. Phones are not my friends. They're too much invasive. I had to buy one for reasons beyond my personal interests. Cell phones are boring. People addicted to them are even worse :mean: But of course... anybody has preferences. It's just that cell phones are not even close to being mine.

DSgamer
Feb 25th, 2006, 04:02 PM
just got a razr V3 black and unlocked it and put NES emulator on it bahaha

Redpyramidhead
Mar 18th, 2006, 02:16 PM
My phone is an older model and I don't care. I rarely bring it with me. Phones are not my friends. They're too much invasive. I had to buy one for reasons beyond my personal interests. Cell phones are boring. People addicted to them are even worse :mean: But of course... anybody has preferences. It's just that cell phones are not even close to being mine.

AMEN!

I agree. I don't see what the big deal is with cell phones either. I just got an older model too and its not even a flip phone and it doesnt have any fancy things like a camera on it or anything ridiculous like that.
I use it to call people and talk to them. Makes sense, doesn't it?
Oh and I do enjoy text messaging.

_RED_ stuff

merylsilverburg
Mar 18th, 2006, 04:42 PM
I just got an older model too and its not even a flip phone and it doesnt have any fancy things like a camera on it or anything ridiculous like that.

Like you and Panuru, I don't see what is the big deal with cell phones either...I used to have a very old model that wasn't a flip phone but it had broke so I had to get a new one. I brought it into a Cingular shop to show them this was the type of phone I was interested in and the salesguy nearly flipped out - as if I had brought in a specimen unknown to mankind. :sarcasm: I ended up getting a Motorola V400 (the newest model at the time). So, yeah, I currently have the MotoV400 and that's fine with me. It has a camera, but it's pathetic and I hardly use it. :P

jjmoohead
Mar 19th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I do have a cell phone its a samsung and don't really care of the model number. Its a flip phone.

It does have a camera although that was only fun for about a day. I had to get one for the purposes of my job or the ability of hoping to get a job. This was actually a christmas gift. I like the text messaging but I really prefer to just call someone and say hey are we doing something....no? ok...conversation done.

I am not a person who can spend hours on a phone I am quick to the point and off the phone. Thats the best way for me.

On a side note I found that cell phones are crazy over in England compared to Canada, at least where I was and am in both Countries. Kids sometimes carried 2-3 even 4 different cell phones in England. Kids do have them in Canada too, but with most plans being a minimum of 2 years people tend to stick with the same phone for the entire contract.

MakgSnake
Apr 3rd, 2006, 09:49 AM
So much hatered eh. Woh, so much anger. Why do people have so much hate for CellPhones, people are addicted to phones, just like they are to their portable video game consoles. Each phone have games, and features that you want to use and utilize and see where it'll take you.

Its easy to reach people. To stay in touch, if you want to plan something quick, let them know that you are heading towards their house. EMERGENCY usage. Alot more other things.

Just like Computers, just like Consoles, just like TVs and Radios, Cell Phones is the next step towards living.