PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day

Meiko
Feb 14th, 2006, 12:37 PM
It's Valentine Day, again! Who's celebrating today and how? The people who are not celebrating it, don't like it for some reason, don't care or simply don't have a significant other? In the last case, do you think you'd like to celebrate if you had a special someone?

Faile
Feb 14th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I'm celebrating it by going to band practise. I do believe my band is my one true love. Heaven knows there's nobody else.

IcyMourdor
Feb 14th, 2006, 03:10 PM
I took my girl out of town to a great dinner.

trunks69420
Feb 14th, 2006, 04:40 PM
i am celebrating by getting a bottle of jack daniels and attempting alcohol poisining.

*psst* i hate today.... in case you couldnt tell.

DSgamer
Feb 14th, 2006, 09:23 PM
took my gf to the movies, taking her out later tonight

dan da man
Feb 14th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Nah don't celebrate it, just another normal day for me and a good day for the shops.

MakgSnake
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Picked my girlfriend at around 9pm and took her to my house and rest you all know.

No just kidding. Ok so I took her home and guess what?.... We watched SAW II (yeah not really the most romantic thing to do) but we both wanted to so bad. Then played a little Dead or Alive 4 (She loves it, the only game). Then I took her to Lunch and then Dinner. I got a RED Teddy Bear holding chocolates. I gave her the usual, Flowers/Card/Tons of Chocolates and a RedMonkey holding a flower in a Mug.

But to me Valentine's Day is too overrated, I do all this and even more everyday neways, almost everyday. Oh well.....it was a nice day.