PDA

View Full Version : my apologies

fantasytiger
Feb 6th, 2006, 09:38 PM
ok ok ok i know the link was fake it was ment to be funny you know haha hehe i was being funny when i said weither its real or A GOOD APRIL FOOLS JOKE (hint hint look at the date on the page) this is exactly why i hardly post anymore the sadest thing is one of my threads get locked down because two people want to take things too seriously, But since it was my thread i apologize for anyone who may have been offended or if i inadvertantly gave someone an opening to attack someone else.

Pu the Owl
Feb 6th, 2006, 10:02 PM
No need for apologies. The thread was a normal thread. I think it was closed because it could go out of control, not because of the thread in itself. So, don't worry about this anymore :)

IcyMourdor
Feb 7th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Don't worry FT, it isn't your fault. Pan is right. Rei closed the thread because it looked like another argument was going to break out and they usually tend to stay in the thread it started, killing off the thread. That is why it was closed, to stop it before it started.

That is why we stop posts like the one above this one. They are either pointless spam or offense to others (intentional or not).

Your thread was good, so no worries there.

Redpyramidhead
Feb 7th, 2006, 04:39 PM
No need for apologies. The thread was a normal thread. I think it was closed because it could go out of control, not because of the thread in itself. So, don't worry about this anymore :)

It was all a misunderstanding. The person who got upset took something i said both in the actual thread and a pm i sent them too seriously by misinterpreting the dry sense of humor tone that I tend to have. I already apologized to them via pm.

If the mods could please not be so quick to close threads maybe what appears to be a problem might be able to be resolved on its own.

I admit one might be weary of what Red might post in response to someone being argumentative after a certain thread in the past that I lost my cool on, but I already apologized for that and I would hope that I will not be labled as a complete hothead from now on after that one instance.

this is exactly why i hardly post anymore

Please Miss Tiger don't give up yet... this was merely a misunderstanding. I think everybody can agree that that we miss your presence here on the forums and that your zombie post was indeed amusing :D

_RED_ stuff